[ 17 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

     •♧•

    it's been a few days after the incident. Jimin was in the hospital. He had to work there too. While he was there of course he kept checking up on jungkook. Calling him and texting him.

   They were the unofficial couple. They both knew they were each others. But they had to  keep a little distance since they didn't want it to affect the curing process.

   Jungkook kept having flashbacks to when he was young. He kept remembering that he was locked in a closet scared. But he couldnt remember what it was about.

   He felt frustrated. He told jimin about it and jimin started googling all kinds of things that may help jungkook remember.

   Jungkook was in his office in the company working. Hoseok from time to time comes in and annoys him. Jungkook didn't want to get angry because Shinkook would appear.

   It's been calm these days..maybe too calm. I'm just scared of whatever is coming. Jungkook thought as he was sitting in his office. He was tapping his index finger on the desk as he was dazing off thinking about all kind of stuff.

  His manager Namjoon walked in the office. "Jungkook I won't be able to drive you today. Can you handle driving alone?" He asked. Jungkook nodded "Yes of course. Don't worry about me" he smiled.

  Namjoon nodded and left the office. He opened his phone and dialed in a number "our plan is working" he whispered into the phone.

    Jungkook finished his work and it was already midnight. He got his bag and keys and went to the the garage. He sat on the driver's seat and sighed deeply. "I can do this" he whispered to himself.

   Before he started the engine he got a phone call from Jimin. He was happy and he answered it instantly. "Hello~" he said.

   "Heyy jungkookie, are you home?"

   "No not yet, I'll drive home right now"

   "You? What about your manager?" Jimin seemed worried.

  "Dont worry, I'll call you when I get back home"

  "No! Stay there I'll come and pick you up"

  "Aish no you are busy! Just relax I'll call you when I get back home"

  "Ugh jungkook! I love-... I mean stay safe" he hung up.

  Jungkook sighed and looked at his phone "I love you too.." he said to himself. He started the engine and put on his seatbelt.

   He started driving. There was a quick highway he had to drive in. It didn't have lights. It was dark and gloomy.

    He drove through it safely until the end. There was a sudden light in his eye and a loud horn.

__

     Next morning jimin tried calling jungkook but there was no answer. He started getting worried. Jungkook never texted him last night or called. And now he isn't answering his phone.

  He decided to leave the hospital and go to jungkook's apartment. He went there but there was no sight of jungkook. He got really worried and noticed that the car wasn't there too.

  He called Manager Namjoon but he wasn't answering. He called Dr. Jin and immiadetaly he tries his best to contact some people to access cameras in the street. While he thought he should tell Hoseok too. He knew that Jungkook will be mad but he didn't care since he was very worried.

  Jimin rode his car to the streets where jungkook usually drives. Jimin's face was turning pale. He kept tapping his index finger on the wheel.

   I should have drove you.. I am so stupid. I should have came to you and drove you. I should have forced you to stay and wait. I should have threatened you to stay. I should have said...I love you. He began crying in the car. The boy was very regretful. He felt like he was stupid for not doing those things.

   As he drove he went to police stations nearby to ask if there was any accidents or any of that sort. They all said no. After almost three hours of searching, he decided to call Taehyung for help. Taehyung has connections too.

   "Hello?"

   "Tae! I need help I-Jungkook-missing-Im-jungkook-please" he kept stuttering. Taehying couldn't understand a word.

   "JIMIN CALM down! Tell me what happened again" Taehyung tried to call the panicking boy.

  "Jungkook went missing" he started crying. Taehyung heard jimin and it broke his heart.

  "Jimin I'll try to locate him! Stop and maybe go eat so you get energy" he advised the boy.

"I'm not hungry! I'll go now and look more so please call me or text me if you do" he sniffed.

   Taehyung sighed at his condition and hung up. "Hello I want your help locating a person" Taehyung said to someone on the phone.

   Jimin is still thinking about every moment they shared together. He was scared he was another personality. He was scared he was hurt. The last thing he wants to think about is jungkook being dead.

   Jimin stopped the car to dry his running tears. He couldn't see while driving. He got a phone call and quickly answered.

   "Hello Jimin, I found the last place Jungkook was at" Dr. Jin said.

       •♧•

    Bts's comeback is on May 18th!! AHH

    Don't forget to vote everyone♡♡