[ 5 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                   •♧•

        Jungkook stromed in Seokjin's room. Jin was happy for a moment but he noticed that it wasn't him. It was Shinkook.

   "Don't try to get rid of us, or meddle with us" jungkook said to the doctor. Jin looked at him intensely "What will you do if he insists on receiving treatment?" He asked.

    Jungkook held his chin up "Then you'll have to do something" he pinned jin to the couch "Put jungkook to sleep..forver" the doctor's eyes widened.

     "That's immpossible" he said. Jungkook scoffed "Jungkook is the main personality, you are nothing but one of his personalities."

    Jungkook started choking the doctor. "Shut up!" He tried choking him to death "It's me, Shinkook not jungkook" he hissed. He kept choking the doctor.

   Jin's face was turning purple. Jungkook suddenly started getting weaker as he felt pain. "NO!" He yelled as his eyes changed color to brown and his tattoo dissapeared.

    Jin breathed out for some air while Jungkook came back seeing himself on the doctor trying to choke him.

    "DOCTOR. Doctor!" He shook jin. Jin opened his eyes as he looked at jungkook "Shinkook was here" coughed.

   Jungkook fell on the floor. His hands were shaking. He felt scared of himself.

    After a while they both sat on chairs. "Are you okay..?" Jungkook asked. Jin smiled "I'm fine don't worry about It" he giggled.

   "In any case..I think Shinkook has gotten stronger. I can't jump to conclusions but it seems he wants to become the main personality." Jin said.

    Jungkook frowned "Does that mean he wants to get rid of me?" Jin nodded "He asked me to put you to sleep" he looked away.

   "He said something very interesting.. He said he found his first love" jin tilted his head.

   "Can alter egos fall in love too?" Jungkook asked.

   "It's possible..but if a violent personality like Shinkook, he may mistake obsession as love.."

    Jungkook got out of the room as he kept thinking about what jin said. He then thought about who his first love is... since he was in the club he may have seen.....yoongi.

    Jimin kept waiting near the entrance since jungkook told him they'll go out. He changed his clothes and kept waiting.

   He saw jungkook running as he finally stood up straight and cleared his throat "Excuse me.." He said but jungkook didn't answer and kept running.

   "YA!" He yelled. Jungkook turned around confused. Jimin walked up to him. Jungkook was confused since jimin just stood there infront of him.

   "I'm sorry but who..?" Jimin frowned at his words "IM SORRY BUT WHO" Jimin repeated his words speechless.

   "If you are sorry why are you asking me That? Huh I can't believe you" jimin scoffed. Jungkook knew it was someone Shinkook met. But he can't remember what happened between them.

     "Look I'm in a hurry I need to go-" Jimin held his arm "LOOK HERE you are the one who followed me around claiming stuff!" Jimin got angry.

    Jungkook chuckled "I'm sure I followed you since you are hot.. but I'm in a hurry." He winked as he left quickly.

    Maybe he isn't so different from his other personality Shinkook..

   Jimin stood there in shock "D-Did he just dump me..." He said as he ran his hand through his hair. "What kind of pathetic melodrama is this!?" He said to himself.

      Jungkook was calling someone. He was worried. He ran all the way to someone's house. He was outside of the house.

   "Oh yoongi" jungkook felt happy that yoongi was safe.

    Yoongi smiled, he stepped outside of his house "Oh, did you get in a fight?" He asked as he saw jungkook bruised.

     Jungkook gulped.."I have something to say.." yoongi nodded "Is it something important?" He asked.

      Jungkook nodded "From now on.. if I surprise you with words and actions that aren't myself, ignore me. If I treat you badly or visit you late at night or cross the line, that's  not me.. if someone who has my face but a different name, run away that's not me." Yoongi frowned as his words.

    "Are you drunk?" He scoffed. "Yoongi which wine would you like me to open?" A voice said inside of Yoongi's house. It was Hoseok.

   Jungkook glared inside "Jungkook do you want to continue inside?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head "Im going now.." He quickly left.

    Jungkook thinks that yoongi is Shinkook' s first love. Because jungkook used to like yoongi so maybe he liked him when he saw yoongi at the club.

    Jungkook got back to his apartment as he saw Namjoon waiting there. He ran to him as he was crying "From now on I'll work in the company!" Namjoon saw the boy crying "J-Jungkook.. are you Okay?" He asked the boy.

   Jungkook nodded as he wiped his tears "Yes.. I'm not going to run away from Shinkook anymore." He swallowed. Namjoon held the boys hand "I'll help you" he smiled.

     "I need to have the newest technology, that can watch and control him if he appears again. While I'm asleep I'll lock myself in the house. And there will be security cameras that watch me at my house." Jungkook said as namjoon nodded.

    He looked at jungkook with worried eyes "Do you think we'll get him in our control after That?" He asked. Jungkook sighed "I hope we do."

    "OH and lastly, I need a secret physician. So look for one. He must be a person that will take this secret to his grave." Jungkook said.

___

   "I'll keep your secret till I die! So tell me how did you escape hmm?" Jimin asked yuna. She laid at the bed with her head covered.

    Yuna didn't answer as jimin sighed. Jimin walked around as he felt people were talking behind his back. They gossiped about how he got stood up before he even went out.

    Jimin got frustrated as decided to give jungkook a call. He tried calling him but there was no answer.

   "Yes.. I got stood up" he sighed.

                                  •♧•

   2 more days till bts comeback !!!!!

   Face yourself !!