[ 22 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

    His mother's eyes widened as she held jungkook's shoulders and turned him around to see his back. Then she turned him again to see his face "Omo Jimin, how can you snatch such a handsome boy!" Jimins mother said that.

  Jungkook laughed as he looked at Jimin confused yet happy his mother liked him. Jimin scoffed "I MISS you too mom!" Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook chuckled at the jealous pouty boy.

  She held jungkook's wrist and dragged him into the house. Jungkook chuckled seeing Jimin following them behind. "Wow it's nice meeting you!" Jungkook said.

   They got into the house as Jimin closed the door. "Mom he got this for you" Jimin handed the bag that Jungkook had. Jimin's mom's eyes widened as her lips made an O shape.

  "Omo! You didn't have to, you're a present yourself" she giggled. Jimin held jungkook's hand as he dragged him into the room "call us when dinner gets ready!" He yelled.

   "Your mom is friendly" jungkook chuckled as he looked at jimins room. It was very simple, very white.

  "YEA, it's nice seeing how much she missed me" Jimin sarcastically said. He sat on the bed exhausted "Ahh I'm tired" he sighed.

  Jungkook looked over Jimin and smiled "Don't be" he replied as he looked over the pictures that were on the wall.

  Jimin rose his head up curious "Why?" He asked confused. Jungkook smirked "You'll find out later" he said as he bit his bottom lip.

  Jimin raised a brow "Jungkook we're not having sex in my parents house!" He whispered to jungkook. Jungkook nodded "But we will when we get home" he winked.

  Jimin blushed and shook his head "You said you can't! You said you will change personalities" Jimin sat back up.

  Jungkook sighed and went over to Jimin. He held his shoulders and bent down on his knees "Then I'll guess I have to fight for you" he said as he looked at Jimin's neck and smiled "Your mother totally saw that" he said as he rubbed on the hickey that he had.

  Jimin's eyes widened as he got up quickly to look at the mirror "Aish I forgot that I had to wear something that will cover it" he sighed.

  Jungkook shrugged his shoulders "yea you're an idiot" he said jokingly. Jimin glared at him "aish what an eye sore!" Jimin said back.

  Jungkook raised a brow "I'll make you regret saying that" he stuck his tongue in his cheek.

  Jimin rolled his eyes "Yea yea" he heard the mother shout for dinner "Lets go" Jimin said.

  The table was full. It had both Jimin's parents, his brother Taehyung and him and jungkook. Jungkook and Taehyung have had some beef buts it's not that bad since jungkook forgave Taehyung.

  "So jungkook where do you work?" Mr. Park said. Jungkook replied as he cleared his throat "A company" he said.

  Mr. Park looked impressed "So you both have a lot of money" he mumbled to his wife. Jungkook chuckled as Jimin glared at his dad to stop.

  "Jungkook how did you meet Jimin" Mrs. Park asked. Taehyung looked over the two worried. Because his parents don't know about Jungkook's disorder.

  "Uhmm.. we-" jungkook stuttured. Jimin took over quickly "We met at a club. He saw me and said January 7, 2018. 10 p.m. That's the moment I fell for you" Jimin said.

  The whole table cracked up as jungkook was embarrassed. "Wow I didn't know boys like that still exist" Mr. Park said. Mrs. Park shook her head and held jimins hands "he's a keeper" she whispered to Jimin.

  Jungkook was sitting next to Jimin so he heard it. Mr. Park was still in tears about the cheesy line that jungkook said.

  "Hahahaha...." Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

   "And what did you say Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

  Jimin grinned "I said I-" Jimin suddenly started coughing as his cheeks turned red. Everyone looked worried "Jimin are you Okay?" Mrs. Park said.

  Jimin fake smiled and cleared his throat "P-perfectly fine" he glared at jungkook because jungkook slipped his hand on Jimin's thigh. He squeezed it making Jimin cough.

  Jungkook smiled back at him. "He said he fell for me too" jungkook said. Everyone at the table laughed again as Jimin just smiled. Jungkook's hand kept rubbing Jimins thigh. Going up and down.

  Jimin cleared his throat again loudly. Signalling jungkook to stop. Jungkook handed Jimin a glass of water "Your throat will get better if you drink water" jungkook smirked.

  Jimin really wanted to kick jungkook but he couldn't. Jungkook slipped his hand in jimins pants and underwear making jimins eyes widen.

  "Jungkook stop" he whispered quickly to him. Jungkook shook his head "You're the eye sore now" he whispered back.

  "Are you guys Okay?" Taehyung asked. Jimin and jungkook both nodded "We are great" Jimin said.

   Jungkook cupped jimins member "ahm~" making Jimin moan. "AHAHHAHAHAHAHA I REMEMBERED AN OLD JOKE" Jimin laughed loudly.

  Jungkook grinned as he circulated his thumb on the tip of Jimin's member "it's r-really HAHAHAHAHBAHAHHA" Jimin laughed again as he felt himself getting hard. "Funny Hhahahahha" he bit his lip.

  Jungkook had the opportunity to whisper something to Jimin's ear while everyone was eating "I'm going to keep touching you, if you don't keep a straight face I'll go deeper"

    •♧• 

   I think I'll cry if I don't get a ticket to Bts's concert >.<

    Please vote ♡