[ 20 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

     Jimin woke up, he saw that jungkook wasn't in bed. He quickly got up scared something may have happened to him. He ran to the living room "Jungkook" he said.

   He looked over and saw jungkook in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Jungkook turned around and smiled at the boy "Babe you're up" he said. Just that sentence made Jimin blush. jungkook dominated Jimin with just words. Jimin smiled and went over to him for a hug "I'm glad you're okay" he said softly as he held jungkook's waist and got on his tip toes to kiss the younger.

   Jungkook leaned back wanting to tease Jimin. "Jungkookie! Let me kiss you" Jimin whined. Jungkook giggled and held Jimin as he kissed him on the lips. He squeezed his ass tightly and made out with the older. Jimin gasped making jungkook slip his tongue in and control the kiss. Jimin pushed jungkook lightly on the chest "Jungkookie I just woke up!" He giggled.

  Jungkook chuckled and took his hands back "you made me like this" he complained. Jimin pinched Jungkook cheeks "Aigoo! My jungkook can't hold back" he said in a sqeaky voice. Jungkook removed Jimin's hands "StOP it" he whined.

   Jungkook got back to cooking breakfast while Jimin went to get ready for the day. Today Jimin planned out something. He will figure out what jungkook's fear is. He won't tell jungkook about it though since he may get scared and turn into shinkook. So, he is planning to find our about jungkook's fear today as jungkook finished the breakfast.

        Jungkook told Jimin about the flashbacks he was having a while ago. He keeps having flashbacks about him in a closet hiding from someone, looking terrified.

   He served pancakes with honey and nutella. He poured orange juice for both of them. He called Jimin over as he sat on the table waiting for his lover. Jimin ran to the table cutely "I'm here" he said as he sat on jungkook's lap. Jungkook giggled and gazed at Jimin "What are you doing?" He smirked.

   Jimin shrugged off his shoulders innocently as he scooted back on jungkook's lap. Jungkook blushed a little "Baby boy you are very daring" jungkook held jimin's hips. Jimin started blushing as he tried getting up but jungkook's grib was tight.

   "jungkook let me go~" Jimin chuckled. "I don't want to" jungkook said as he kissed jimin's neck from the back. Jimin felt the sudden soft touch as his eyes closed instantly enjoying it. "Jungkook- Mm~" Jimin moaned as jungkook found his sweet spot. He sucked a hickey on his neck. Jimin felt embarrassed yet pleased.

    Jungkook bit into his neck lightly as he licked it after and gave it a soft kiss "now let's eat breakfast baby" jungkook said as he let go of Jimin. Jimin stood up as he wasn't pleased enough but couldn't say that. He wanted more.

   Jimin sat down on the chair across of jungkook. He started eating the pancakes "Jungkook, are you free today for dinner?" Jimin asked.

   Jungkook raised a brow "Why you want me to take you on a date?" He grinned. Jimin scoffed and shook his head "No, I want to introduce you to my parents" he said. Jungkook's eyes widened "As a friend?" He asked.

   Jimin chuckled and shook his head "No you idiot as my boyfriend!" He fit two pancakes in his mouth. Jungkook blushed and felt happy "I would love to meet them" jungkook said.

   Jimin felt happy as he giggled in enjoyment. But that wasn't the real reason he was inviting him over. He wanted to invite him over because he may remember some memories with his family. Maybe something that would lead to his fear.

    "Baby I have to go but I'll see you at night" Jimin said as he went over to peck jungkook's lips but of course jungkook wouldn't let him go like that. Jungkook held jimins waist with his right hand and his other hand squeezed jimins ass.

   "Mm~ baby stop!" Jimin leaned back from the kiss. Jungkook winked to tease Jimin as he left the house. Jungkook hired a driver to drive him to the company. He didn't want anyone trying to kill him again. And he of course didn't forget that Namjoon is still on the loose.

    Jungkook hired another employee to go buy a gift for jimin's parents because it's rude to just go empty handed. And he wanted to check something. He wanted to see if Jimin can handle it or not.

     Jimin headed to the hospital to talk to Doctor Jin. He wanted to have a very serious talk with him.

                            •♧• 
         sorry for the short chapter I really don't feel well at all.

   Please vote ♡