Chapter 3: Deal

I woke up to dreams of being chased by shadowy, dark beings. For a second, I feared being in the cemetery all alone. It took me a while to take in my new surroundings as I woke up with a start. The first thing I realized was that I was not in a cold place and that I had shelter of some sort. Next I realized I was covered in a very comfortable, thick quilt. I knew it wasn't my room. The bed smelled somewhat familiar. It had a light masculine cologne's scent. It was probably a Hugo Boss cologne. Where had I smelled that before? Wait! Doesn't Leviathan wear the same cologne? That brought on the memory of how I had fainted in the cemetery. Oh god! Where was Leviathan?

I whirled around in the bed, looking around wildly. How was I here? Where was I? Where was Leviathan? My head turned to the sound of a door being closed. I blinked in shock at what I saw as I turned to the sound. Immediately I turned my head away. My enemy was standing there half naked with only a towel around his torso, fresh from a shower. Those tattoos were really deadly sexy. Of course I am talking from a casual male on-lookers perspective.

"So, it seems you've woken up Sleeping ugly." He said in that jeering tone he always use when he talks to me.

"Wear some clothes, jerk." I hissed.

"Haha..what's this? Little Ellie..ot isn't shy is she?" He asked and I gritted my teeth as I turned to stare at him.

"He..it's he." I growled and he just laughed. I threw a pillow at him, which he caught too easily for my liking.

"Oh..could it be that little Ellie is attracted to me?" He asked me smugly. I gaped at that and then laughed out loud. I ignored him as he pulled on his jeans.

"Attracted? To you? Please. I wouldn't spare you a glance if you were the last human on earth." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Aw..am I that bad?" He asked me as he sat on the bed, pretty close to me. I felt the mattress dip as he sat beside me. I gave him a startled look. He was still not wearing any shirt.

"I am going to rip off your nipple rings if you keep flaunting them." I told him and he chuckled.

"I would like to see you try." He said and I glared at him for daring me.

"Don't cry when I do rip it off. You've been warned." I told him.

He just grinned at that. "Hmm..if you manage to do that, it would be a first. How many times have you challenged me to only lose in the end, little Ellie?" He asked me teasingly.

I glared at him. He never lets go of an opportunity to remind me he always wins over me.

"Just get dressed. It's making me want to gag." I said in annoyance.

"Don't you mean it's making you want to drool?" He asked me back. I threw him a disgusted look.

He grinned at me. "Anyway, just bear with it. I don't like clothes chafing the piercing. If I knew it was this troublesome I wouldn't have got them." He mumbled as he stood up. I stared at him. He even had studs inside his ear cartilage. Both sides of his nose were pierced too. It must be a new addition because I don't recall seeing those on him. Not that I was that attentive over his looks but he grabs everyone's attention wherever he goes. He's a hulk of a male after all.

"When did you get those?" I asked him curiously.

"A week ago." He said, looking a bit surprised that I asked.

"What made you get them anyway?" I asked him and he didn't answer.

"Don't tell me the girl you love likes it." I said sarcastically.