Chapter 32: Buzzed

AN: Some smexy stuff warning.

...........................................

A minute into the fight and I knew I was very wrong. A girl in heels could do a lot of damage. The bell had just rung when the girl had first punched my face and then kneeled my stomach, making me double over. She grabbed my neck and hurled me down, until she was sitting on my back, twisting my arm. I screamed wanting to get away. I tried showing away the girl but she felt like deadweight on my back. I couldn't make her dodge and my arm felt like it would be torn out of my arm socket. Tears fell from my eyes. I thought remembering what would happen to me if I got defeated would give me some strength to fight back. But unlike what I had seen in shounen anime, I couldn't think past the pain. The current pain obliterated everything else and only getting out of the hold mattered, even if it meant admitting defeat.

"Stupid girl, say you give up!" I heard the girl mutter to me. I wished I could say something else back to her but I said I give up. The whole crowd roared the name "Georgina" as she stood up. Before I could stand up, she walked on my back in her high heeled boots and rested one of her foot on my head. I was frozen in shock for a second before trying to roll over but she hit my face with her boot.

"Shame walk" I heard the crowd chant and wondered what they meant. Georgina stepped away from me and pulled me up by my neck. My back hurt a lot from where she had stepped on me on her boots. I looked up at the crowd making thumbs down signals at me. It was humiliating and horrifying. I saw Gerogina look at me with pity.

"What the hell are you doing here girl?" She asked me with a sneer.

I resented her calling me a girl but then, she wasn't someone who tried to hide she was a girl and yet she was very strong.

I hit her hand and pulled back but almost stumbled. My stomach still hurt and I felt like throwing up. Everything had happened in what felt like minutes. I could hear the announcer announcing that I made a record in admitting defeat in 58 seconds of the match. He kept saying how Blood Phoenix members took out rivals in less than a minute. The crowd kept screaming "shame walk". I wondered what that was, as I looked around sickly. People started throwing things at me.

"Come on Georgina!" Someone screamed from the crowd. I looked at Georgina looking at me uncertainly.

"The match is over!" I heard someone boom loudly from the sidelines. I turned to look at Cade staring at the both of us. The crowd still kept screaming "shame walk".

"Girl, you better go and take back your name from the matches." Georgina said before she started walking back. The crowd silenced and I could feel everyone's malicious stares at me. I quickly left the ground as well with people throwing things at me. It felt appalling and scary. Someone grabbed my arm as I tried to rush past quickly to the dressing room. I turned around to look at the person with tears streaming down my eyes. I halted uneasily when I saw it was Cade.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked me and I tried to shrug away from his hold. But it felt like an iron grip.

"Let me go!" I snapped at him.

He didn't let go of my arm. "Little girl. Listen well. The crowd wanted shame walk tonight and they didn't get it. If you return, they will be more malicious towards you. This isn't your normal wrestling ground. The losers in gang matches sometimes lose body parts if the crowd demands it. If it was anyone but Gergina who had to face you tonight, you would have been forced to walk naked around the stadium." He told me and my eyes widened.

"Don't look so shocked. Many woman walk out of these matches in tears or forever regretting that they ever participated in it. They demand things like pouring acid on the face and mutilating your chest and things like that. I am not scaring you but just giving you a dose of reality. If you want my advice, go and take your name back. You are not meant to do the queen walk on these grounds. You don't have it in you." He said, stabbing my chest with his finger.