Chapter 14: Naughty boy

AN: As the name suggests some naughty bits ahead..

......................

I looked at the bathroom door, deciding to make a run for it without seeing Levi. Just as I reached the kitchen area, Levi turned to look at me. Getting caught, I stood there in panic for a second before running into the bathroom with my new clothes and towel. I took my time in the shower hoping that Levi would finish breakfast before me. However, when I came out, he looked like he was waiting for me. There was a frown on his face as he regarded me from the top of my head to my feet.

The way his lips pursed in displeasure, I could tell I was in for a lecture.

"Eat." He said instead and I wondered if he intended to scold me later. I sat down and fidgeted in my seat as I checked the breakfast. He had made potato hash and scrambled eggs. Besides it were two pieces of toasted bread and Nutella. I smiled at seeing Nutella on the table. Ignoring him, I tried eating. Why do I get worried over him scolding me? I wondered as I regarded him. He was ignoring me as he ate. The atmosphere was extremely awkward.

"If you want to say something, say it." I snapped finally.

He looked at me and opened his mouth before sighing loudly. "Who were you with yesterday afternoon?" He asked me.

I stared at him. That wasn't what I thought he would say.

"Friends.." I said vaguely.

"Which friends?" He asked with a frown.

"Does it matter?" I asked him back, my body tensing defensively.

"Yes. Whoever they are, they are not a good influence on you." He told me and I glared at him.

"Who are you to tell me that?" I asked him.

"I know you think I am nobody important. But judging from what they had done to you, they aren't friends either." He said and I stood up from my seat.

"They are my friends. They actually support me for who I am, unlike someone I know." I said, pointedly looking at him.

"Who you are?" He asked with a derisive scoff.

"Who are you?" He asked me and I blinked.

"Do you know who you are?" He asked me again.

"Yes. Of course I know who I am." I said angrily. What kind of idiotic question was that?

"Yeah? Please do tell." He said and I glared at him.

"I am a.." I started and he rolled his eyes finishing with "A boy..tell me something you haven't parroted a million times already." He said and I looked at him in confusion.

"I am finally being the boy I am meant to be. I look it now more than I ever did before." I told him.

"You look like a bald headed joker swimming in junkie clothes." He said and I gave him an affronted look. How dare he? Before I could reply he asked me. "Where is the jacket I gave you?"

I blinked and recalled how I put it in the bag that was given with the sweatshirt. When I changed my skirt to the pants, I gave that bag to one of the girls. I forgot asking about it later.

He was frowning as I struggled to give him an answer. I wasn't very sure if any girls would have it or not. What if they kept it in the mall somewhere?

"Um..I'll find it." I said uneasily.

"You lost it?" He asked as if he was already certain I did and I averted his eyes.

"Look. I will get it back. Besides, it's just a jacket." I said in annoyance. I looked at the denim black jacket he was wearing today. I had a feeling that leather jacket was his favourite.