Chapter 22: Wrapped in myself

Kyle took me to a room which he said was his studio room in the house. Kyle had his own youtube channel with over a million subscribers. He did reviews for games, IT products and phones. He had his own network of IT friends.

I was surprised that the room did not have any sounds coming in. Outside the room, it was chaos. Kyle had four brothers and two sisters younger than him. The youngest was only two year olds and she was crying at the top of her lungs when we had come in. The other kids were running around while two more boys were playing games. Kyle's mom was in the kitchen. Given the cacophony of sounds in his house, I didn't think there would be a quiet corner in his house.

"You seem surprised." Kyle said with a chuckle.

"There's no noise." I told him and he laughed.

"This room is soundproofed and don't worry. No one will disturb me in this room since it's my studio room where I work." He told me proudly. I smiled at him. I knew Kyle was contributing to his family expenses using the money he earned from having the channel. He had even got IT firm paying him for advertising their products. Kyle's dad was a factory worker and he earned little. So Kyle's job was something they were all proud of since he brought in the most money to the household. He loved his siblings. If he had wanted to move out, he could have done it with what he had earned. But he was more interested in saving for his own family. I really have cool friends, I thought as I looked at him turn on several monitors as he took his seat in a big comfortable chair.

"Do you have any of their website addresses or emails or anything?" He asked me.

I recalled Eric's address card and gave it to him. I told him Eric was the owner of the club. He grinned at that. I watched over his shoulder as he checked the website and then opened up a drawer of pen drives with different names on it.

He put one on and I watched something called Godzilla loading.

"I keep my hacking codes pre-written for occasions like this. After checking what I want to hack, I have to bring a few tweaks to the code and it's ready to the damage. First let's try a DDOS attack on the email server." He said and I watched him write down Eric's email address within a code he had written and press execute. Several black windows with streaming code came up and then went blank.

"It's working its magic. Give it time .When it has broken in or meet resistance, I will get the signal." He told me with a smile.

I looked at the bars that said it was almost half complete like some kind of program downloading. I had no idea what he was doing but I knew Kyle was good at this.

"Hey, can I see the pictures?" He asked me.

I looked at him reluctantly but gave him the pictures. His eyebrows rose to his hairline at that.

"They have your pictures in this too." He told me and I went over to look at it in alarm. I hadn't yet fully gone through them. Even Levi didn't look at all of them. Thankfully my pictures were taken while I was in those flimsy clothes and not naked. It wasn't as bad as Kyle or Fabi's pictures.

"Damn! They looked shattered when Levi brought them out. I didn't realize it was anything like this." Kyle said through gritted teeth.

"Do you think they will be able to overcome this?" I asked him sadly.

"I..don't know. Fabi and Ed were friends since Fabi was born. Their parents are also close friends. They were closer than friends. More like brothers." Kyle said.

I nodded. Ed and Fabi were together even before Kyle and I joined them. I was worried about what this would do to their friendship. We heard a beep beep sound and Kyle swirled his chair around to go back to the computer. I watched him type in some things quickly and then to my shock, we were inside what looked like their files.