Chapter 19: Fluttering Heart

Warning: There are some dark BDSM themes in this part. I've refrained from giving the gory details but the setting is such that it requires some description.

..........................................

The club was filled with dancing, writhing bodies on the dance floor. There were disco lights that felt like it was all over the place. It was hot inside even though it was freezing outside. I could tell the heat really wasn't coming from indoor heating. There were just too many lights and too many people in the place. The floor buzzed with the loud music.

"This is so cool." Fabian screamed in my ear to make me hear what he said over the loud sound of the music.

Ed tapped my back to make me turn towards where my stepfather was gaping at some pole dancer's legs and panties.

"Sick!" He muttered with a disgusted look on his face.

"Aw come on! Look at those legs! You'd be the same if you were close to her." Fabian said in my step father's defense. We pretended to dance along with the crowd when we saw a bald headed man with a scorpion tattoo on his scalp came over to my stepfather and said something. He started moving with the man and we followed him, keeping a discrete distance. I looked at myself in the mirror. With my shoulder length straight hair wig and girl clothes, I did look different. Ed and Fabian looked normal but none of the bouncers had yet noticed us.

We watched as they went deeper into the throng of people towards the very back of the club where we saw bouncers again. We saw stairs leading to a reddish underground area. The bald headed man disappeared down the stairs with Jason.

"How do we manage to elude those guys?" Ed asked me as the three of us watched the guards while pretending to dance with the crowd. We kept observing the people that went down there. All of them purchased a ticket from the bar next to the staircase and showed it to the bouncers. There was something weird about the people that went down there. People went there as couples. But one of them always seemed to pull along the other using a chain or a leash or something as if they were playing pet dogs game.

"Damn, that's a BDSM type of place huh?" Fabian asked Ed. I glanced at him. What was BDSM?

"What's BDSM?" I asked Fabian and I saw him give a wide eyed look to Ed. I frowned. This meant they were going to lie.

"Never mind. I'll google it." I told them as I took my phone.

"Wait. That's not necessary. BDSM is like when there's someone who dominates the other. It's a type of relationship between two people." Ed said and my eyes lit up.

"Is S&M the same thing?" I asked them and they both looked surprised.

"You know?" Fabian asked me and I nodded eagerly. I felt so cool that for once I knew what they were saying. Good thing Levi told me about Marcs & Spencer relationships.

"I know all about Dons." I said with a snigger. I bet I look cool in front of my friends now.

"She knows about Doms.." Ed said, gawking at me.

"Well, um, that's good then. Can you pretend being our sub?" Fabian asked me and I frowned. What was a sub now? I didn't want to look like I didn't know.

"Sure." I said airily and Ed just stared at me.

"Why does she have to be OUR sub?" Ed asked Fabian.

"We are both going in right?" Fabian asked him.

"Um, I don't like it." Ed said and I also nodded.