Chapter 3

I race home, readying my key to unlock the front door. Both my parents would be at work by now so luckily nobody would be home to question why I had returned so early. I hurry to unlock my door, barging in and slamming it shut, rushing upstairs to my room, over to my PC. It was up and running with the blank document open
~ "Hello [Name]" ~
again written on it in that same messy red font. I was so confused. What was this and why was it happening? Some sort of bot I accidentally installed? A virus? Or just some sick practical joke.
Frustrated, I deleted the words, but like last night they appear again. Grunting with agitation, I slam the backspace button and delete them again. But then, the screen flashed and the words appeared over and over and over and over. Not just once or twice. But page after page after page follows with the same two words.
~ "Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] Hello [Name] —" ~

However, every time I tried to delete them, twice as many appeared. I tried to close the document, shut down the computer, log off the computer. Tried to highlight and delete but more kept coming and coming. Screaming in rage and confusing, I switch off the monitor screen. The computer was still on but the screen was off. Sighing, I slump down into my chair and rest my forehead against the desk. Taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself down. But, as I sit there with my head down, I hear the sound of my keyboard typing. I had never heard this sound just a minute ago. Was it new? Or was it already there and I didn't notice?
Slowly lifting my head, my keyboard hadn't been touched. All keys were aligned and none were being pressed down as if to type. Yet the sound kept ringing through my ears. Raising my head more to meet my screen, the monitor was turned back on and the document was once again on show. But the repeated words were gone. All that was left was the same greeting. Written once. This time, in bold. Hello [Name].... God what the fuck is going on.. Sitting back and taking another deep breath, I reach forward to my keyboard. But I do not delete what's written there. Instead, I write a reply..

BEN Drowned POV
"Ha! Look at her! She's freaking the fuck out!"
I laugh hysterically, swinging around in my chair as I continue to tease the poor twat with her computer.
"BEN, stoping being a prick and just complete your mission already."
EJ sighed as he sat on the sofa, flipping his scalpel between his fingers. The ooze from his mask continuing to drip slowly down.
"Aww come on EJ! I got to have a little fun now and - OH MY GOD! She's actually replying!"
"What?!"
Jack stands with surprise, stashing his scalpel into his pocket and rushing over to the computer desk, looking over my shoulder. 
"No one has ever replied before right?"
"No never. I usually get bored and kill them or they go so insane they smash their computer so I have no choice but to kill them through their tv.."
Jacks mask stares blankly at me before shifting towards the computer screen. I follow the gaze and watch the screen as well. Waiting for her to finish her reply.

Readers POV
/ "Hello..? Who is this and how do you know my name? Are you a bot? Or some sick fuck pulling a prank on me?"/

~ "I am not a bot and this is no prank. [Name]." ~

/ "Who are you! How do you know my name! How are you doing this to my computer?! Turning it on! Writing words! Preventing me from closing the document! Tell me!!" /

~ "You don't know me [Name]. What's the point in revealing who I am? As for your other questions. I'm just more advanced than you are" ~

/ "More advanced than me?! What does that even mean!" /

~ "So many questions.." ~

/ "What do you want from me!!!?" /

~ "It's going to be fun playing together. [Name]." ~

As soon as he, she, it finishes typing the last letter of my name. The entire chat deleted and the document closed itself. I watch in shock as my computer starts to log off and shut down. Leaving me with the black screen, empty enough that I can see my own reflection.
What is going on...