Chapter 30

Suicide Sadie POV
I stand up from holding on to Sally, patting her on the head, giving her a smile, to which she returns the same.
"Good work Sally, nice acting skills."
Her smile widens to my compliment as her eyes squint, wiggling on the spot. Her dress swaying side to side.
"Thanks Sadie!"
She squealed before skipping off, giggling to herself happily. She was such a sweet girl but easily evil when she wants to be. I volunteered personally to play the role as Sally's mother when I heard EJ and LJ asking her for the favour. I've always acted motherly to Sally. Protecting her and helping her. She's always by my side most of the time inside the mansion.
"Nice work Sadie."
EJ compliments as he slumps the unconscious body belonging to Susie over his shoulder with ease. LJ standing next to him, nodding in agreement to what EJ had said to me.
"Thanks guys. So, what's your plan with her now?"
I ask, pulling at her shirt, feeling the fabric before letting go and taking a step back to see EJ and LJ better.
"Well, is gonna trap her in my operating room. Then me and LJ are gonna have a bit of fun until BEN arrives.-"
"Until BEN arrives? What do you mean?"
They both turned their heads to look at once another, seeming to exchange glances, even though EJ wore his mask. Before turning their stare back to me.
"You haven't heard? BENs gone soft. So Slender asked us to set a trap for him."
"But, wouldn't it be better to capture the girl BEN actually likes?"
EJ shrugs harshly, the limp body on his shoulder jumping with his movement, her legs and arms flopping down loosely. EJ walks away but LJ stays to say one more thing to me.
"Don't get involved with the whole BEN thing. If you end up helping BEN, Slender will just kill you too."
With that, LJ leaves to follow behind EJ. But what did he mean? Was Slender planning to kill BEN if they can prove he has gone soft? But why? I thought EJ and BEN were friends..

Not long after being deep in thought. I suddenly felt a presence behind me hiding. But I could tell who it was. There's only one person it would be.
"You can come out now BEN."
I groan as I turn around to face the other direction. I watch as BEN appears from around the back of a wall. The building we were in was quite abandoned and falling to bits, so there were lots of places or things for him to hide behind. He chose a wall fragment.
He sighs and walks over to me with his head hanging low, but it soon raises to my face once he starts speaking. But I interrupt him and speak first.
"What are you doing BEN? You know Slender is going to kill you right? You've gone... you've gone soft.."
I lower my tone just incase Sally was still somewhere around or just incase anyone else was around that perhaps didn't know about BENs vulnerability.
"I know I know Sadie. But I have to try and save her-"
"Why!!? Why do you need to save her?! You don't like her or know her! She's not the one you're soft for! Just take the girl you like and forget about Susie!"
BEN sighs deeply and shakes his head. His blonde hair flowing from one side to the other, brushing against his face.
"I can't do that.. Susie is  her best friend.."
I couldn't help but take a deep breath. I needed to decide what to do. Do I remain on Slenders side and snitch about BEN. That he has infacr gone soft for a mission target. Or do I help him? Come on Sadie.. choose already.

Reader POV
While we were waiting, Ben said he needed to be somewhere and left as quick as possible. I didn't quite understand and in actual fact, I was worried. First Susie left and still hadn't come back yet and now Ben ran off.
I waited for about an hour but neither of them returned, so I paid the bill for the food and decided to go home. I felt tired and I had school again tomorrow, so I needed to make sure I got enough sleep. Although, thinking about school made me wide awake because of the fact I have photography tomorrow. Meaning more work with Jakob.