Chapter 33

BEN Drowned POV
"Okay okay BEN.. I'll help you free this Susie girl as I know where EJ and LJ are going to take her. But I can't be caught too, so if something goes wrong, I'm teaming against you."
Sadie openly admitted that if we get caught, she would practically stab me in the back saying it's all my fault, just so she wouldn't get punished too. But to be honest, I was just happy she agreed to help me.
"Thanks Sadie-"
"Yeah whatever BEN, but you owe me!"
I couldn't help but chuckle. Sadie had always been the type where, if she helps you, she wants or expects something in return. Like you owe it to her. Although... if you help her first, she disagrees that she owes you anything and thinks that her help is gesture enough without needing anything in return.. bit hypothetical I guess?...

~**~

Sadie and I finally arrive at the mansion, however, as I started walking through the forest towards the front door, she forces out her arm in front of me, stopping me instantly. I stare at her in confusion but she simply gives me a glance before nodding towards the front entrance. Jeff was leaving, holding his knife tightly, slashing it about with his larger than large grin plastered on his face.
"Well have to go around the back.. if anyone sees you, you're in trouble.."
Sadie whispers as she grabs the fabric of my clothes around my shoulder, dragging me with her as she runs through the trees to make her way around the back.
Luckily, no one would see me if I entered this way. However, just like everything in life. There's always a catch. The back door is the entrance to the basement. The basement just so happens to be were Jeff keeps his mutt Smiles. Or, Smile Dog? Whatever the fuck he calls it. God I hate that demonic dog.. smirk bigger than Jeffs.

As we reach the back entrance, Sadie leans down and grabs hold of the two wooden handles tightly leading to the basement door. In a way, it looked similar to that of a 'trap door' you would see in the movies.
"Okay BEN.. They're keeping Susie in EJ's operating room, lucky for you, around this time of day, Smiles should be asleep. But you still have to be careful. You know how much Smiles hates you-"
"Yeeeah yeah Sadie. I get iiiit. The mutt tries to kill me whenever it sees me. What else is new and who hasn't tried to kill me yet."
Sadie frowns with irritation as she releases the door handles and slaps the back of my head harshly.
"No wonder Smiles hates you! You keeping calling him a mutt."
"First of all.. OW! Second of all, I call him that because that's what he is. He's a filthy mutt who's even more ugly than Jeff."
Once against she slaps the back on my head, only twice as hard. Growling angrily, I rub the back of my head and push her aside, using the handles to slowly creek open the doors.
"What should I do if he wakes up?"
Sadie glares at me with her one eye with clear annoyance. Giving me a blunt answer before walking away.
"Run."
I watch as she disappears between the trees. What great help she was. Sadie was so easy to piss off. She was similar to Jeff. You say one thing wrong and she's annoyed with you.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly and carefully enter the basement, shutting the doors quietly behind me. It was so dark but luckily I could see the only two things I needed to worry about. I could see the door to leave the basement, and I could see Smiles. He always seemed to sleep by the window in the ray of the sunlight. Yeah like you ain't bright enough. You're a red hound for fucks sake. RED! R.E.D. RED! What dog is Red?!
Sneaking my way through the room as quietly as I can, it didn't take me long to reach the door. Sighing with relief, I grab the handle and take one last glance behind, just to check he was still asleep before I opened the door. But he wasn't there. Ohhhhh shiit..
I slowly turn around to see the large dog standing before me, it's huge wide snarl, bearing its fangs as pools of saliva hangs from its mouth. It's hot raspy breath spreading across my face. It's breath was horrid and smelt like rotten flesh. Similar breath smell to that of EJ's..
"Heeeey there.. Smiles... I see you're, uh, up early. Sleep well?"
I try to sound as nice as I can to please the thing but instantly flinch as I finish talking, due to its loud growl, following by the snapping of its jaws.
"Ahh okay.. take that as a nooo.. Well I uh.. want to apologise for calling you...names, for the past few days."
Smiles takes a step closer, growling louder and tilting his head harshly.
"Okay... few months.."
Snapping his jaws together and snarling in my face. I couldn't help feel agitated and I could tell he was the same. He knew what I was talking about and knew I was lying. He may be a mutt but he ain't stupid,
"Okay fine! A few years!"
Just as Smiles was about to react, his face suddenly drops and his body flops to the floor. Loud snoring could be heard erupting from him. Staring at his sleeping body in confusion, I look up to see Sadie standing what a dart gun.
"Why'd you enter? I thought I told you to wait while I got the darts?"
"You never told me that!"
"Oh.. must have just been in my head then."
"Are you fucking kidding me!"
"No time for arguments! We got to go!"
I was furious. I could have gone into the basement and been attacked by a mutt with attitude problems, just because she forgot to speak out loud?!
What a bitch..

We leave the basement and lock the door behind us, making our way quietly up the stairs to which it should take us to the very end on the hallway. Luckily, there were no lights in that area so I wouldn't have been seen when we come out from the stairs.
"Okay.. EJ's operating room is at the opposite end of the hallway.. you just need to get there without being seen.. or heard.."
EJ's operating room was in a similar area to where I was currently, where the stairs to the basement was. Dark with no lights, making it hard to find the door. However, the pathway I needed to take in order to get to his operating room was filled with lights and you could guarantee there would be others wondering around from room to room.
"Right.. I'm going to help you.. but you're not going to like my method.."
"Why not?"

Suicide Sadie POV
I try to casually walk down the hallway as BEN hangs limply in my arms as I held him bridal style. I had dressed him up completely so that he resembled a female girl. To whoever passed me, I had to pretend BEN was a mission target I had captured. It wasn't easy. BEN may be thin but he was certainly heavy. You owe me big time Benjamin..
I scoff to myself as I finally reach EJ's operating room. Dropping BEN onto the floor almost instantly. He lands with a thud.
"Ow.."
He groans as he stands to his feet.
"You know I'm not Toby right? I can feel this shit!"
He yells but I quickly force my hand against his mouth, desperately trying to keep him quiet, if EJ was in his operating room, this would be disastrous.