Chapter 47

Susie Harred POV
"M-My.. My what?"
He turns to face me straight on, his smile growing into what seemed like an evil smirk, his eyebrow raising as he mocks a chuckle.
"Your expiration date of course. I mean, you were meant to die when the emo twins, Jack and Jack kidnapped you. But you know. Shit happens. Things don't go according to plan."
I was scared. Very scared, and my fear was only increasing. The emo twins? Jacks? My death?! What the hell was going on? And how did he know I was kidnapped, how did he even know my name!?
"I don't understand.. w-what are you saying!!"
I take a few steps back but he fakes a dramatic gasp, raising his finger, ticking it back and forth as he tuts. Signalling that what I was doing was a bad idea.
"Now now. The more you run. The more painful it'll be later."
That was it. My panic levels had reached the limit. I take more steps back and then turn to make a run for it, but as soon as I turn around, he was suddenly standing directly in front of me, as if to just appear there to block my way.
"Where do you think you're going?"
That's the last thing I hear, and the last thing I see, is his gloved fist thrusting towards my face with force.

Readers POV
Ben kissed me. Ben is kissing me! And I'm kissing him back! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. It's all what I had hoped and imagined it would be. I never wanted it to end and luckily for me. It didn't. If I moved away, even in the slightest, Ben would move closer or pull me back, as if to  refuse to let me go and break the kiss. I didn't mind. I was enjoying it so much. His lips were so warm and soft, they felt safe. Which is a weird thing to compare... lips with safety...
But, I had to remember. I just caught Ben with Susie practically attached to his next. But he was telling the truth, I didn't see him kiss back.. so, do I be angry at him for allowing her to do it? Or be angry and her.. or both..
I didn't want to break the kiss between Ben and I, but I felt as if I had to.
Raising my hands to his chest, I slowly push him back, to which he parts his lips from mine and leans away.
"What's wrong?"
He looked so sad to stop kissing me. Which was kinda cute, you'd have to admit.
"I just, can't stop thinking about what I saw in the kitchen.. I mean-"
"[Name]. You need to understand. I don't have any interest towards Susie at all. My eyes are on you."
I couldn't help but blush and smile like a small school child. What he said was so sweet. Maybe I should just believe him and move on.
"Why don't we go home? Being here isnt doing your head any good."
He offers, instantly wrapping his arm  around my waist as he holds me close, walking together out of the school building.
"What about Susie?"
"I'm sure she'll be back soon."

Dark Link POV
I stand over the kids body as she lay unconscious at my feet. Jeff was meant to arrive and help me carry her back to the mansion, but looks like its all down to me as usual.
Just as I bent down, grabbing her ankle, Jeff finally arrives, along with Masky and Hoodie.
"Ugh, good. You take her back. I'll be along shortly,"
I order, dropping her ankle, allowing her leg to flop back down to the ground with a thump.
The three grab her and soon disappear with her. Brushing myself off, I go to make my leave, but instantly freeze once I hear a familiar voice. Peering around the corner, my eyes lock on Ben, his arm wrapped around the girl of his interest. The girl who was on his mission list. The girl who should be currently dead.
"Oh dear Ben. Looks like you've failed again.. Now it's my turn."