Chapter 37

"Sorry mum... I need to talk with Ben a moment."
I excuse myself, grabbing Ben's wrist and yanking him harshly as I make my way up the stairs into my bedroom. Pushing him inside and shutting the door.
"Don't you think it's a bit early in our friendship for sex?"
"Ben! Enough joking around! I need answers to everything!"
His playful smile drops as it changes to a more serious face before nodding.
"How did you know I was on the roof with Jakob? Why did you react oddly when my mother mentioned Susie? What do you know! Please tell me! If you tell me then we can look for Susie together!"
Ben lowers his head and sighs. His blonde hair falling down in front of his face as he shakes his head.
"Fine.. I'll tell you what I know.."

~**~

Three weeks had past since Susie had 'gone missing'. Missing for a day. Ben had told me everything. That day in the café three weeks ago, he left to go find her and saw her being taken. I admired his determination following the kidnappers van as much as he could. Taking shortcuts anywhere possible, leading back to their facility. He said it was some sort of lab to which he had to try and sneak in to. He said Susie was trapped inside of some sort of glass container with pipes and wires protruding out of it. I didn't ask how he managed to rescue her or how he dealt with the kidnappers. I was just glad Susie was safe. I visit her in the hospital as much as possible, she seems to be doing well. Whenever myself and Ben walk into the room, hair face automatically lightens up. It was nice to see her smile, especially after something so traumatic. She can't remember any of it however, she just knows deep down that it wasn't good.
Ben and I had gotten closer within the three weeks and, we'll, I won't lie.. I think I'm starting to have, feelings for him. Though I couldn't possibly tell him. How embarrassing would it be if he didn't feel the same. Although... there is a school party coming up soon and there's going to be alcohol. Maybe I could tell him then? Is that a good idea though [Name]?...

Susie Harred POV
Three weeks I've been in the hospital. All thanks to Ben. Without his help, I probably would have died in that place, sat in that chair. Although, that's all I can seem to remember is being tied to a chair.. I don't remember anything else. All I know is that, Ben is my hero. Whenever him and [Name] walk in the room, i instantly smile and become warm inside. It was nice to see [Name], but it felt even better to see Ben. If I was honest with myself, I would say that I'm staring to develop feelings for Ben. But how could I tell him? He doesn't seem to show any signs of liking me or [Name]. So if I get in there first, maybe I can make him like me.. hmmm.. ah! I had remembered that pretty soon there was going to be a school party with alcohol. Maybe a drunk Ben would like me more or I could seduce him? I thought of plans inside my head of what to do and how to do it. The best way of telling your saviour you have feelings for them. This is going to be hard..

BEN Drowned POV
I couldn't tell [Name] the truth about the mansion, Slender, EJ and LJ. Sadie and Sally.... well, and me of course. I had to lie. I told her some made up shit about a glass box. Anything that could sound somewhat possible. I felt bad, I mean, if I was honest. Slender and Sadie were right. I have gone soft for [Name]. I think deep down.. I really like her.. Fuck what am I gonna do?