Chapter 6

"[Naaame] ohhhhh [Naaame]!"
A voice called out to me as I ran down the dark, cold and empty hallway.
I wanted to look back, follow the voice. But I couldn't. I knew it was a trick. This had happened before. That.. that THING would call my name, using the voice of a family member or, or even friend and lore me over. But I can't let it fool me! Ignore it!
"[Name]! Don't run from mommy!"
"[Name] You're my friend come back!"
"[Name] It's me remember? your father!"
"[Name]! [Name]! [Name]!"
Don't listen to them! It's not really them! No no no! Block it out block it out just keep running!
I run deeper and deeper down the hallway until suddenly the beast appears from around the corner, causing me to scream and fall down onto my rear. Pushing myself back to try and get away and it stalks towards me. It's body mangled and broken, flesh missing on parts of its body, bones broken, protruding out of the skin. Every step it took its legs tangled over its arms, crawling towards me like a spider. It's bones cracking and snapping with every twist and sharp movement it made. Blood soaked its body and poured out of its mouth as it gargles and crackles demonically. Gasping deeply and raspy.
"[Naaame] Dont run from your mother."
"What happened to bests friends forever [Name]"
"[NAAME]"
Each time it called to me, it took on the voice of familiars to me.
"NO! NO YOU AREN'T REAL! YOURE NOT REAL!!"
I scream in its direction as I continue to scurry back on my rear. I wanted to get up and run but it's happened before. It slowly creeps towards me but as soon as I turn to help myself up to run, it'll pounce.
Tears stream down my cheeks as my sobbing continued. The beasts glowing eyes locked on my body. Until it suddenly freezes, causing me to stop scrambling. It's head lifts jaggedly up, snapping and twitching. Bones cracking with every twitch.
It stared as a spine chilling laugh erupted from the beast, getting louder and louder.
"YOURE NOT REAL!!!!"
I scream as loud as I can. One last cackle leaves the throat of the monster before is scurries up the walls in a bug like pattern. Disappearing out of sight.
I take the opportunity to stand to my feet and race to the nearest door, searching for an exit. Until I finally find one. I big double door. Hurrying over to it, pushing against it as hard as I can but it doesn't open.
"No no no"
I push against it and pull on it but with no luck.
"NO NO NOO!!"
I scream as I rattle the long metal door handle trying to get it to budge but nothing happens.
Just as I was about to turn to make a run for another door, something drops down, catching my eye. Gazing down onto the floor, I see a small droplet of blood. Soon after, three more droplets fall in the same place, splashing a little. I begin to breath heavier and heavier as I look back up at the door. When suddenly I heard that familiar gargling and raspy gasping. Beginning to hyperventilate, I slowly look up to the ceiling. The monster hung above me, it's demonic mangled face inches from mine. It's mouth opens wide and screeches, causing me to scream before it pounces down.

~**~

"[Name]! [Name] wake up!"
Im suddenly awoken by Susie vigorously shaking my shoulders. I pant over and over with heavy breaths as sweat dripped from my forehead.
"[Name] you were screaming in your sleep.."
I look around to see my mother and my father in the room, both of them, even Susie staring looking worried.
"You had that nightmare again didn't you [Name]?"
My mother asks softly as she sits down on the bed next to me. When Susie slept round, she was always by the wall and I was on the outside.
As I continue to pant but slowly gain back my breath. I nod to my mother's words as she stokes my hair, trying to calm me down and sooth me.
"I think we need to get in contact with that Dr again.."
My mother whispers to my father as she continues to calm me down. He sighs, giving her a nod of approval. My mother turns to face me but I don't reply. I was too shaken up to answer.

—————————————
if anyone has seen Tokyo Ghoul - the episode with the  One Eyed Owl - the evil, demonic giggle  laugh she does when fighting Juuzou. How  altered and deranged it is. Imagine that here ;)