Chapter 32

As I thought. I began to put pieces of the puzzle together about who I actually dressed for to impress. Usually, if I dress differently, trying to impress someone. The first person I would ask is my mother and then I would send a picture of my outfit to Susie. But I did none of those things this morning. Yeah my mother said I looked nice but I never actually asked her for her opinion. And I never texted Susie either. The first thing I thought to do was to ask Ben. But why? Am I starting do like him? Or have I liked him for a while and not realised?
"Hey [Name], can I tell you something?"
I'm suddenly snapped from inside my head, lost in my thoughts as Jakob speaks up, sitting up straight and turning to face me. I too re-adjust myself so I was sitting with my legs completely crossed, like you would cross your arms, but with your legs of course.
"So.. you say you dressed for me.. That means, you like me, right?"
He seemed so shy and awkward. I should be feeling nervous about this conversation that was starting. I mean, I was nervous, but for the wrong reasons. I should have been nervous for the fact that my crush was about to find out I liked him, or at least, that's what I should have been nervous for, or would have been in the past. But, the real reason for my nervousness was because of the fact that I realised, I DID dress for Ben, not Jakob and I already told Jakob I dressed for him, so he's going to think I lied. So I was nervous at the fact I was going to have to explain that, I didn't.. feel for him, anymore.
"I uh.."
"It's okay. You don't have to answer. I know that's a forward question. It's just... you know.. I really like you [Name]."
No moment could be more typical than this one. I've had feelings for Jakob for who-knows how long and he's never 'noticed' me or even spoken to me. But as soon as I start feeling for someone else. Jakob admits he liked me. How, fucking, typical!!
"Jakob.. listen I uh..-"
"[Name]. I just said. I know how you feel now and you know how I feel. You don't need to say anything."
Spending time with Jakob, I was starting to notice he was a bit rude not letting me finish my sentence.
"No jakob, you're not-"
"Listen [Name]. I know we just found out our feelings are mutual.. but, do you Maybe wanna hang out sometime? Go for a drink?"
It started to become painfully awkward and embarrassing as he wouldn't let me explain I didn't have feelings for him. But he won't let me get a word in edge wise.
"Jakob please just-"
"You do look really beautiful [Name].."
"No I need to tell you-"
"You don't need to tell me anything. I can see in your eyes that you like me."
He was starting to really irritate me. Being talked over was something I hated. So my likening for Jakob was seriously decreasing. But not only that, he started to lean in closer every time he spoke. He got so close I decide to unfold my legs and lean them to the side again, just incase I needed to move quickly.
"You're not listening Jakob, I-"
"Can I kiss you [Name]?"
"W-Wait what?!"
Jakobs face was now only inches away from mine. I didn't realise how close he had actually gotten. My eyes were slammed open in shock but his eyes were practically drawling a line across my features as he glanced at me up and down until his gaze fixed on my lips.

He leant in closer trying  to kiss me but I lean back and press my hand against his chest, holding him back. His eyes moved up and fixed with mine in confusion.
"[Name]? What's wrong?"
"Jakob I've been trying to tell you. I don't-"
"It's okay [Name]. You don't have to have experience. I'll lead."
He once again assumed what I was going to say and moved back in, trying to kiss me again but I of course push my hand harder against his chest and lean back away from him more.
"[Name]? Why won't you let me kiss you? I know you like me and I like you, so you should want this."
If he would let me talk, he would know that I have no feelings for him what-so-ever, especially now. He again leans in, causing me to lean back, but I had leant back too far and fell down against the floor so I was now laying on my back. Once my mind had focused on what had happened, falling hard with a thud, I soon came to realise that Jakob was towering over me. His hands were pinning mine down against the floor of the school roof, so I couldn't move my arms to push him away. His face still only inches away from mine.
"Jakob! What are you-"
"Isn't it obvious? I really like you [Name]. Like, reeeeally like you."
His face was plastered with a sly grin as his body lowers down even more, his groin pushing against me.

"Jakob you need to stop-"
"Why? Why do I need to stop [Name]? Gosh you're such a tease."
He chuckles as he buries his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. It made me feel sick to the stomach.
Just as I was about to protest however, I suddenly gasp at the sudden pressure applied to my neck. He had bitten down onto my skin, attempting to leave 'his mark'. I desperately trashed about as much as possible to get him off of me. But it was too late, he began to bite harder and suck down on the skin of my neck until he finally let go. Smiling widely as if to be proud of his work. By now, I was furious. I so badly wanted to punch him in the throat.
"Gosh look at you. You're so beautiful I can't stand it. My mark is on you, you're now mine. Please let me kiss you [Name]-"
"I am not yours Jakob."
He chuckles at my words, as if I had just said something funny, like a joke.
"You're so funny [Name]."
"Jakob I'm serious-"
I never got chance to finish my sentence as Jakob had already pushed his lips against mine. Groaning angrily, I refuse to kiss back and begin to tug at my arms, trying to get my hands free, trashing my legs from under him. Whimpering against his lips. Desperately shaking my head. Ben where are you?! I could really use you here right now!!

However, as if my prayers were answered. Jakobs kiss is suddenly broken as he is pulled off of me and thrown down against the floor, he slides a little and bangs against a wall, causing him to, not be unconscious, but to be somewhat drowsy.
Looking up, I see the one person I hoped it would be. It was Ben. He had a stern yet worried expression in his face as he extended his hand to help me up. I take his hand tight but as soon as he lifts me to my feet, I instantly hug him tightly. To which he returns the embrace.
"Thank you Ben. Thank you so much!"
I start to sniffle a little as my head leans against his chest, a tear rolling down my cheek. Worry and panic did take over me, I was so scared as I didn't know how far Jakob was going to go.
"Come on. I'm taking you home. You can miss  the rest of the school day."
He says as he steps back from the hug, still holding my hand walking away with me beside him. However, I notice him look back In Jakobs direction and I could have sworn I heard him growl with anger.