Chapter 36

BEN Drowned POV
Just like Sadie had said, Smiles was still out for the count, but it seemed like he would come around soon as snarling gargles and twitches came from him. I needed to hurry. Susie had eventually passed out during my sneaking in the hallway, which I suppose is a good thing as she won't look at her surroundings. Even better at the fact she won't see how I leave, in order to see how to actually get here. If she knew how to get here, then I would need to kill her purely for that reason, rather than killing her out of jealousy from being too close to [Name]. Well done Idiot. Keep this up and you'll become a full time Yandere..
Finally arriving outside of the basement, I shut the doors and wait for Sadie. However it took too long for her to arrive. By the time I reached the basement, she should have already been there waiting for me.
"Come on Sadie..."
I mumble to myself as I continue to wait anxiously. I didn't want to wait for too long incase Jeff came back to check on Smiles or in case anyone came back here for a  matter of thinking.
"Fuck this.."
Too much time had been wasted waiting for Sadie. I needed to leave and fast. Adjusting Susies unconscious body on my back to hold her better, I begin to sneak off but instantly freeze when I come around the corner. In the distance between the trees, laying on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood was a familiar pink dress and blue wig.
"Shit..."
Hurrying over as quiet as I can, I crouch down and lower Susies body to the floor. Reaching out to the pink dressed figure, grabbing the shoulder and rolling them over. I had hopped it would be some sort of decoy, but I was wrong. The face that greeted mine as It slowly rolled over belonged to Sadie. Blood dripping from her mouth and her eye remained shut. I could tell who had managed to catch up with her. EJ and Masky. Judging from the wounds, I would say they caught up and Masky struck the back of her head with his crow bar. Before she got a chance to recover to turn around and stop them, EJ had already slit her throat from behind. She never stood a chance.
"Fuck.. "
Picking up Susies body, I continue to run out of the forest. First stop. The hospital.

It didn't take long to check Susie in. It was kinda awkward though as I had to explain my relation to her and how I found her, what had happened, etc etc etc blah blah. Thank god for my imagination.. Ughhh fucking hell BEN..what are you doing ..
Just then, I remembered a certain someone I was meant to be watching. As quick as I can, I make my way to [Name]'s school. But once I got there, I couldn't find her. She wasn't in any of the classrooms, lunch halls, club rooms, no where to be seen.
"What class did she have today... English... Photogra-.... Jakob."
I growl his name as I storm up the stairs, making my way to the roof. I done some back up research on him when I had the chance now and then. He's known as a perverted stalker who always gets around with the girls. Kinda like me, but I'm better obviously.

When I eventually reach the roof after a shit load of stairs, I see both [Name] and Jakob sitting on the floor, Jakobs teeth latched onto her neck as she struggles beneath him,
"Bastard."
Rushing over, I grab his hair harshly, yanking him back and throwing him against the wall behind, he wasn't unconscious, just dazed.
Helping [Name] to her feet, she thanks me and holds me close. I decided she should have the day off, at least until I deal with Jakob. Though as we walk away, I couldn't help look back at the disgusting human rubbing the back of his head, he infuriated me. The thoughts inside my mind of what I would do to him made me feel warm and bubbly inside.

Readers POV
"[Name]? What are you doing home?"
My mother asks as she sat at the table with of course, her note book and pen. However my father was no where to been seen, meaning he must still be at work.
"I could ask you the same thing."
"Mrs [LastName] I can explain. [Name] wasn't feeling too great in school, she had a rough day so I said she can come home." 
Ben had stood up for me. I wasn't expecting that at all. I mean, we weren't even that close. Not really. At least, I didn't know we were at that point for him to cover for me.
"Oh I see, thank you Ben. And [Name], the reason IM home is because I got sent home from work. As you know, I work with Susies mother but she wasn't working today, she couldn't, she said Susie had gone missing. Have you seen her?"
"Gone missing?? No I haven't.."
I felt so worried. To hear my friend had gone missing, actually, not my friend, my best friend. Broke my heart. But I had a feeling not all was lost as Ben's posture instantly changed and he looked somewhat nervous. And after hearing him gulp, I knew that he must know  something.