Chapter 19 Marked as Mine

~This chapter has an unedited version with a sexually explicit scene, which can be read for free on Radish Fiction, or on Wattpad in The Nitty Gritty which can be found on my profile~

Chapter 19

Marked as Mine

After the firework ended, I met up with my parents. We climbed into the car, and my dad pulled onto the street.

"I think they had more this year," said my mother.

My father laughed. "They have more every year. In ten, we'll be there all night."

My mom glanced back at me. "Where do you run off to? We didn't see you at all."

"Just hanging out with some friends."

"Did you at least watch the show?" she asked.

"Yeah, we did." I gazed out the window.

She turned around in her seat. "Would have been a shame if you missed it."

"Hmmm..." I saw a flash of something and smiled.

My mother continued to discuss thing with my dad until we reached home. I was the first to reach inside and left the door open for them. I jogged up the stairs.

"Night, Aden," called my mother.

"Good night." I slipped into the bathroom and locked the door.

I told Titus to wait at least an hour, for my parents to go to bed, before coming. Stripping off my clothes, I tossed them into a pile and sat down in the tub. I turned on the water.

Tonight had confirmed it. I was ready to take that step with Titus. I sunk down into the water. He was a big man, though, and it didn't make sense for him to be on the receiving end, which meant I would be bottoming.

Maybe I wasn't ready for this.

***

Pulling on some shorts, I went to the window and slid it open. I backed up against the wall and stood there waiting. My nerves were making my heart beat faster than normal. This whole thing was going to be ruined, because I couldn't relax for five seconds.

Titus appeared and climbed inside. "Hey."

With a small smile, I walked over to him.

He leaned down and kissed me. His hand ran down my side. "Should we continue?"

I nodded and let him led me to the bed. He pushed me down and climbed on top. I pulled him down to me and dug my fingers into his back. Titus growled and deepened the kiss. This was it. I was actually going to lose my V-card. It was something I didn't think would happen before I graduated.

Sliding my hands down to his hips, I slowly pushed his shorts lower.

Titus jerked away.

I pulled my hands back and felt my face flush red. "Sorry."

He just smiled and went back to kissing my neck. I just laid there waiting for him to make the move, but that move never came. He explored and kissed every bit of my chest, but never once went any lower.

When he arrived back at my lips, I tried again. I softly brushed my fingers down his abs to the waistband of his shorts. I hooked my finger in them, but Titus shifted his hips and grabbed my wrist. He pinned them above my head, leaving me completely lost.

Isn't this what he wanted, to be with me? Titus had told me that he had feelings for me, and we nearly did it just over an hour ago. I thought this is what he wanted. It's what I wanted.