A/N-❤️

You guys, I seriously just wanna thank you all. I love your comments so much, and to think my writing is making you laugh or anything else, it just makes me so happy. I'm serious, you guys rock.

Also, you know how nothing's really happening? I mean, how nothing plot changing is happening? No suspense, drama, or whatever? I've been thinking really hard, and something needs to happen.

But it's also really good we have almost 20 chapters of this because in order to make what I'm planning authentic, they really needed to have an established friendship. It just needs to seem real.

Think about it. If there was no buildup to anything. So one day you meet someone and you talk for like, a minute. Then the following day they're missing, the author can't have them be like "OMG NO I WILL FIND YOU I WILL GO YO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH I LOVE YOU NOOOOO" Because they just met. In a normal world, they'd probably just accept it and hope for the best. I probably didn't even need to explain that to you all, but I'm really bored.

But anyways, thank you so so so much for all your comments and feedback. Almost 3k reads! That's insane you guys. I'm so hyped for this.

So stay tuned for more comments to myself about how I'm an idiot and correcting my grammar, more corny moments, and badly described scenes.

                            Love you all,

                                     -ya boi