Chapter 1: First Day

Samantha's outfit of the day on the side->

Samantha's POV

Beep... Beep... Beep... Be-Ugh!! stupid alarm clock!! It always irritates me. Groaning I saw the time on my night stand that it was only 6:00am and my school will start at 7:30am.

Guess I have more than 1 hour.My past life suddenly came like a flood in my memory.

You know studying in a boarding school for 14years in New York City was not at all an easy task and my parents are rich(but hey! I'm not bragging!)

And, now I am here in Florida,my home to complete my senior year in my new highschool Lakewood Highschool, and to complete my another phase of life.

I am soon to be 18 and I have no experience with new people, because I'm a socially awkward person. Well...that story is for another time.

Sighing, I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, it took total 15mintues,perks of being a boarding school girl.

I have still time before school starts, so I went to my walk-in closet, I'm not bragging again.

Anyways, taking out a casual skinny blue jeans, a white crop top with my favorite white converse and wearing it,I apply a thin layer of eyeliner, it makes my dull blue eyes a little bright and my favorite strawberry lip gloss,
I was ready for my first day.

I made my way downstairs grabbing my new school bag and saw my beautiful family. "Typical" is the word for my family.

With a over protective father and elder brother, my life was never been a normal life, it's what I think. Still I love them to death anyway. And there's mom who always understands me no matter what.

"Good morning, sweetie" my lovely mom says and breaks me from my thoughts and greets me with a bright smile . "Good morning, mom" smiling and walking around the kitchen counter and giving a kiss on her cheek I greet my dad with the same smile.

"Good morning,dad". "Good morning, princess " says my dad.

Smiling, I sat on the chair and saw that my favorite pancakes were made!! Let me tell you, my mom makes the best pancakes and is the best cook!!

I waste no second and start digging in. "So, Sam are you excited for your first day of your new highschool?" my dad says and I stopped eating, gosh! Why am I feeling uncomfortable suddenly?

"Umm...yeah a lot actually " I fake a smile.

"Well, I can't believe that our little princess is going to complete her senior year!! my mom cheered and I rolled my eyes. Ugh!! Not again.

"Mom, I am not little anymore!! I am soon- I never had a chance to finish my sentence because I was interrupted by a deep voice which was my brother Dylan.

"Yes, you are little and no more arguing about it princess" he says and grab my pancakes and ate it, the nerve of this guy! I hate it whenever other people eats my food.

"Hey! that's mine!" I said.

"So?? Lil sis, don't you know sharing is caring? he asked smirking. I so wanna punch that smirk!

"Sharing my ass!!" I said glaring at him but my "oh so obvious"brother just stuck his tongue out at me.

"Language young lady!" says my mom and my brother started laughing, he freaking laughed at me!! The son of a-ok I'm not gonna complete that.

You see, though he is more protective than my father and he is a senior in college, he still acts like a 5year old kid.

Murmuring a sorry I decided to change the topic. "So.. I was thinking of to go alone to my new school and I know the directions,so..can I go??"

"NO! I will drop to your school".

"But-and again my brother cut me off by saying "Sam, no buts it's final I will drop you to school, right dad?" see overprotective,and my dad nodded.

Ok.. well I was not expecting a yes though. "Fine.. as you say " I said and Dylan smiled.

I finished eating and saw the time on my new smartphone that it was 7:10 already,only 20mintues left for school to start.

"Ok Dylan let's go only 20mintues left",he nodded and said "Ok, let's go kiddo".

He goes outside the house grabbing his car keys and saying "I love you" to our parents.

"Ok bye mom and dad, love you!" I said and made my way to the front door securing my school bag to one side of my shoulder.

"Bye princess, take care and best of luck for your first day, love you too!" my parents said simultaneously.

Giggling a bit,I closed the front door and I saw a black Audi A4 waiting for me, my brother got it for his 18th birthday, lucky I know.

With that I got into the car and saw my brother was smiling like an idiot, I gave him a confusing look, "What?" I said.

"Nothing.. So are you ready for first day"? he says changing the topic, I decided to shrug it off.

Nodding my head and smiling I said, "Ready as I will ever be" and buckled my seat belt and we drove to my new school, where everything is about change.

I thought inside my head.

Hey peeps!!
I wish you love the first chapter where it describes Samantha's life.
Till then please vote and comment :)

Love,
-U❤