Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure

Samantha's POV

"How are you going to open the lock?" I whispered to him.

"Shh, Keep quiet." he said and pulled a single hair clip from my hair and put it in the lock. Okay, so we are in the backside of the school right now, because in the front obviously there are guards, so basically we have to jump in halls by the window.

"Got it, it's done." he handed me my clip and opened the window and went inside and patted the dust away from his hands. I literally was just gawking at him.

"What are you staring at? Come inside before anyone sees you." he stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, would you mind giving me a hand because I'm not that tall as you." I snorted as he smirked at me.

"Ahh, how can I forget?" he gives me his hand, I grabbed his and literally jumped in, phew!

"It's shorty pants, that we are talking about." he added as I hit him on the arm and he started laughing.

"Shut up, assclown." I walked away from him in the direction of my class.

"Assclown. Nice words, shorty pants." I heard him saying.

"Are you coming or not?!" I glared at him.

"Jeez, I'm helping you and that's what I got in return." he mutters shaking his head as I looked at him with a smirk and leaned against his ear, he immediately got stiff.

"Don't worry, I'll give you something better after the work is done, baby." I whispered and walked away from him.Damn, I'm so proud of myself. 

He muttered something under his breath, I couldn't heard him and entered the room. I turned on the torch in my phone and started looking in the desks.

"Here, I found it." Alec said show me the copy, thank goodness.

Now, the hardest part is get out of here.

Just when we were about to open the door, the sound of someone walking was heard. Shit, I think that's the guard. We immediately back off and hid behind the wall.

I became so nervous that I didn't even realise when I held Alec's arm, so tightly. After like two minutes, the sound died down and we took it as the opportunity to get the hell out of here.

Alec intertwined our fingers and electric sensations can be sensed in my body, what is this? I shook away the thoughts.

"We should hurry up! I can hear that sound again." Alec said and we ran as fast as we could, he jumped from the window and the guard was so close that my mind went blank for that brief second and jumped from there.

Luckily, it wasn't that high.

He closed the window as I sighed in relief, ugh finally. I lay down on the ground as he did the same. We were breathing heavily because of the running.

"That was incredible!! I can't believe I actually did that." I exclaimed and laughed. That was so exciting, thrilling and most importantly fun.

"You did, because being bad is not always that bad." he added slightly smiling and I smiled back at him.

"Well, we should go before its too late." I said standing up and dusted away the dust.

He nodded and we went to his car. He did all of that just for a stupid copy, I can't thank him enough.

When we reached his car he was about to unlock it but I stopped him grabbing his arm. He looked at me in confusion as I sighed.

"Thank you so much Alec. You saved me." I smiled at him.