Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex

Alec's POV

Fuck! I didn't knew she would take it that way.

But you can't blame me either, when I saw, Kyle coming from her balcony my anger raised up like a flame.

I know I know, I don't have any control  over her and I kinda made out with Aubrey yesterday, such an asshole I am, but I couldn't help myself.

The most important question is why?
Why do I care about her? Why do I feel a urge to protect her? Why is it happening to me?

"Cause you like her, bro." someone said beside me as my eyes widen and turned around to see William and Cole. I sighed, did I said that loud?

"Aww, our bad boy likes someone!!" Cole cheered as I rolled.

"Shut up dick!" I groaned in frustration, they are not helping at all.

"Who likes who?" says a voice as I saw Emily came towards us and I rolled my eyes.

Cole chuckled as he pulls her closer to him, "Babe, you will be shocked if you hear it."

I sent a death glare at him but he just smirked more, "Who are you talking about?" she asks all confused.

"Alec likes our Sam." he says as Emily's eyes widens.

"What the actual fuck Alec?" she yelled at me. I knew this would happen.

"You can't like her and I know you'll use her just like one of your hookups, you asshole!" she narrowed her eyes.

"Oh yeah? How do you even know?" I said, getting irritated by this situation.

"Cause you're a fucking player!"

I smirked, "Knock knock princess, So is Cole."

"You-" she was cut off by Cole, "Enough of both of you!"

"Emily, we were just messing with him, it's still not sure whether he likes her not and if he do like her also I know he will change for good, just like I did for you." he smiles and caressed her cheek as she nodded.

And the biggest award for being the cheesiest man on earth goes to Cole Wood. I rolled my eyes.

"If your done, meet me at the Gym in five." I said and walked away from them. For fuck's sake, I can't stand them for a single damn minute.

Suddenly, I saw her, standing near her locker talking with someone.
My girl, I couldn't help but thought about it. But will she be? Damn I'm so fucking whipped.

Wait!! What the fuck is Regina doing?! No, no, no is she... talking to Sam?

"Oh hi baby." her voice says, which I fucking hate as I wrapped my arm around my girl. She became stiff and leaned back more, I was surprised to see her reaction.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Relax Alec, I was just talking to her, didn't knew she is your new slut." she smirks and I glared at her, while Samantha became more stiff.

"Don't you dare say that again, Regina. Now, get the fuck away from here!" I nearly growled at her as she smirks at her and turned on heels.

This girl has no shame, why did I even fell in love with her in the first place? I guess, I was a big moron back then.

"Hey, are you okay? What did she say?" I asked her as she was staring at the floor.

"I-It's nothing." she says softly, I hate it when she lies to me in my face.