Chapter 41: Promises

Samantha's POV

My left side is paining because of sleeping in one position, ugh I hate this.

I was brushing my hair when two arms snaked around my waist, "Hey."

"You were again missing in the morning." I stated and he just hummed.

"Again some errands?"

"Yep." I find it really suspicious but still let it go anyway.

"So about your repayment..." Alec started as I blushed beet red.

"What is it?" I asked, immediately he turned me around kissed me square on the lips. He went of top off me as the kiss went more passionate and urgent.

His hands roamed around my body and I was a panting mess, he was about to take off my sweater when I stopped his hands.

He looked at me, guilt forming in his eyes, "I'm sorry, I lost control."

"It's okay Alec, it happens." I smiled, if you think that I'm wrong about it then maybe you're right.

But I haven't thought about it yet, although I love Alec with all my heart, I'm scared, scared of what will happen next. What if he regrets it? Most importantly, what if I regret it?

"Baby?" he brought me back to reality.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You seemed in deep thoughts?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm super good." smiling, I pecked his lips and we went downstairs.

Everyone was still sleeping so we decided we will breakfast today and by we mean Alec and I will just help him a little bit cause you already know how much I suck at cooking.

"Sam, imagine this. 10 years later you'll be cooking in our kitchen, I will come back from a hectic day in office, you'll kiss me and sooth me, while our kids will run around the house." Alec said and I coughed roughly.

"Why are you talking about marriage all of a sudden and it's not even sure that I'm going to marry you." I replied, to be honest I was shocked for a second he went to far.

"I promise you that I'll be the first and last man in your life, get that inside your pretty little head." he gave me an blank look and I started laughing.

"You don't know that." I said between my laugh.

"Trust me baby, I know more than you." he smirks and I just shook my head smiling.

"Besides, I can't cook." I said arranging the plates.

"I will teach you." he whispered into my ear as I shivered, get a grip Sam!

He started to kiss my neck and I closed my eyes as I learned back at him, gripping the table for support. I pressed my lips together holding my moaning, shit. His hands went under my sweater, as his warm hands started stroking my skin and assaulting me with his lips, I abruptly pushed him away.

"Everyone will be here any minute now." I fake coughed and he turned me around.

"Do I look I care?" he said above my lips, I rolled my eyes.

"But I do." I said and he scoffs, "Fine!" he puffed and pouted like five years old kid. I couldn't stop laughing.

"What's so funny?" Will came into our view and so the others, I looked at Alec and he sighed.

Told ya!

"Sam's being mean." Alec narrowed his eyes at me.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure you're being ridiculous that's why." Will remarked and I chuckled.