Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?

TW: Non-Con

Samantha's POV

"Samantha? Hey, Samantha?" someone shakes me as I head out of my trance.

"Wh-What?"

"You zoned out and I was calling you from past 3-4 minutes." Kyle sighed.

"Huh? That means it was just a dream?" I asked myself, how can it be a dream when it felt so real?

"What dream?" he asks going back to his seat.

"I-It's nothing." I shake my head.

"So, are you gonna tell me or what?"

"Kyle, can we do this thing later? Actually, I'm not feeling good suddenly." I said.

He sighed, "Your bailing on me, I get it."

"I'm so sorry Kyle, I promise I will explain it to you later."

"Okay." he said.

"Bye." I said and stood up from my seat.

He didn't said anything back, just nodded his slightly and looked outside the window. I came outside the cafe and sighed heavily.

I can't believe, I day dreamed about my first kiss with Kyle, he freaking loves me and why the Alec is always on my mind?!

Ugh!! This is so frustrating!!!

I walk back home as fast as I could, within five minutes I was in front door. I saw a card laying in front of the mat, I picked it up and saw something written on it.

"Your surprise is waiting, baby ;)"

Oh my god, is it a stalker? Am I being stalked by a psycho stalker?! Calm down Sam, take deep breaths.

As soon as I unlocked the door a voice said to me.

"Home so soon?" said that voice as I flinched to look at the voice.

"Holy Shit! You scared me." I was breathing heavily as I fisted my hands near my chest.

Alec chuckled and come closer to me, "Hi." he winks.

"What the hell are you doing here? And how the hell did you went inside my house huh?!!" I shouted at him.

"First of all, I knew you would be alone so came here to give you company and second of all, it's too obvious to find your keys. Under the plant pot, seriously?" he rolled his eyes.

"Ugh!!!" I groaned and plopped down on the couch. "Why don't you leave me alone?" I asked closing my eyes.

"Because I can't." he sat down beside me and I felt him scooting closer and closer.

"Whatever you're trying to do, stop right there." I said, still my eyes closed .

"And what you're gonna do about that?" I felt his breath fanning above my ear, that's when I realised how much we were close.

My eyes shot open stood up, "I'm going upstairs, you wanna stay then stay or I don't care." I quickly said and about to walk, suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me, that I was sitting on his lap.

His hands were giving me unknown sensation and it was comforting. The uneasy feeling was forming in my pit of my stomach, is it the butterflies? No way in hell are these!

His arms around my waist holding me tightly and possessively, while I tried so hard to get away from his hold.

"A-Alec let me go." I pleaded but he ignored it.