Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat

Samantha's POV

Why is my chest feeling so heavy and hot? And my head, ugh. I slowly opened my eyes as I see that Alec's head is resting on my chest and hands wrapped around my waist.

A smile crept over my face as I remembered yesterday night's event, I feel like a new person. You think I'm over exaggerating? Nope.

I slowly settled him in his pillow but he opens his eyes, the heart melting smile plastered on his face-"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." I smiled as he kisses my lips.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Tired and a little bit sore." I blushed a little saying that as he smirks at me.

"Good, cause you're not going to feel your legs anymore." he says hovering over me as my eyes widens.

"Alec, no. We already did it two times last night." I said shaking my head but nonetheless he attacked my lips with his.

Holy shit, this is not helping at all. My body is responding to his every single touch.

"S-Stop." I moaned out when he bits my skin. He made me do the things I never even thought I could want to do.

"What did you just said? I couldn't quite hear you." he says with a evil grin as I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." I replied, smirking.

"Really huh?" he started prepping kisses all over my face causing me to chuckle.

"Oh my God Sam! You're not going to believe- Holy Fuck!!" Matt burst into our as I flinched, my eyes widens and so were his with his jaw dropped to the ground.

"Do you even know the word knock?! Get outta here!" I yelled at his face, pulling the sheets to cover my body as he regained himself and started smiling real bright.

"You're not a virgin anymore! I'm so proud of you!" he squealed and jumped up and down clapping his hand, making me want to throw the lamp in his face.

"Hey Matt? You sleep well last night?" Alec asked smiling as I looked at him in disbelief, he's okay with this?

"Very well and that's why I'm here to tell you guys! I slept with Dan!" he screams as I closed my eyes, oh my goodness.

"You do realised that you cheated on Eddie right?" I asked as he nodded his head before sitting on the couch and rubbing his face.

"Woah man, how did this happened?" Alec asked.

"We were drunk and when the count down stopped, we kissed then one thing lead to another..." he sighed as I sighed too.

"Don't stress too much, Matt. Everything will be fine." I said as he leaned back on the couch.

"Now get your ass out of my room." I stated but he ignored me.

"Hello? We have to change." I said again.

"So change, when did I even objected?" he says bluntly making me groan.

"I'm naked!" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm Gay?!" he says in a duh tone, this bitch.

"Fine, I'm going. But don't be late." he said standing up before walking out of the room.

"I like him." Alec said as I shook my head, unbelievable.

"Let's get started, where we left off?" he suggests as I said, "No."

"Baby, please!!" he pouted.

"Nope." I stated kissing his cheek, grabbing the sheets and went directly to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror, my chest area is filled with love bites.