Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking

Samantha's POV

I woke up feeling better and warm. I was getting the feeling of being held by someone. Suddenly, I realized something and by eyes shot open.

I turned around to be face to face with a sleeping Alec, holding me ever so tightly like I'm a cuddly teddy bear.

His face was so calm, so peaceful, the annoying smirk was also not there. The things he did for me yesterday, it was so unlike him. Who knew that the bad boy can be this sweet to someone?

I started to trace my finger along his cheek to jawline lightly, not want to wake him up. He suddenly shifted in his position as I stopped and pulled back my hand. Seriously? What was I thinking?

"Good morning." his eyes meet mine with his annoying pretty smile plastered on his face.

"Morning." I said quietly as blushed crept over my face. We fell asleep together, this is so not me.

"Good morning, Romeo and Juliet!" Matt says coming in my room.

"Slept pretty well, huh?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me as I blushed hard, this is way too embarrassing for me.

"Yeah." Alec replies as I mentally face palmed myself.

"Well, it's already 6am so I called Martha and told her to send your clothes here, so they are here and you can go change in the guest room. I hope you didn't mind for using your phone." Matt said.

"Thanks Man." Alec said nodding his head.

"Now, hurry up don't be in the bed all day. Alec you should go and fresh up in the guest bathroom or you can just share with Sam." he winks before going downstairs as my eyes widens.

"Well, he really gave an amazing idea though." he chuckled teasingly as I glared at him.

"Shut up."

"Think about it once." he says before going out of the room as I sighed.

"Changed your mind?" he half enters as I throw a pillow at him but it hits the door because he immediately closed it. I heard his laugh as I groaned in frustration.

These two can never change. Bastards.

After showering, I decided to wore a black skinny jeans and a red crop top. I put my hair in a pony tail, grabbed by bag and headed downstairs.

I saw Alec and Matt were talking and eating, seems like deep conversation.

"Here you go, Sam." Matt handed my plate of pancakes with extra chocolate syrup. Hell, I missed this so much!

"Your the best!" I squealed in happiness and digged in, my taste buds exploded with the sweet taste. They chuckled at my reaction but I didn't care.

"You still have plenty of time, what your gonna do?" he asked me.

"I have to complete my yesterday's work, so yeah." I said, finishing up my breakfast, putting the plates on the dish washer I take out my copies and started to write.

"All right, so I'm gonna go now for a jog. Go with Alec to the school and you have to come back with him too." Matt added before putting his shoes on.

"What exactly are you doing in the afternoon?" I asked him, suspicious by his actions.

"I have a date with Eddie, duh." he rolls his eyes and locked the door behind, I shook my head smiling at his silliness.

"He's gay?" Alec asked me in utter shock tone.

"Yeah."

"Great." he smirks victoriously, while I gave him an confused look. He came over to me, kept both of his hands on the side of chair and leaned close to my face as my heartbeat became fast.