Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover

Samantha's POV

"What do you think? Red one or blue one?" I asked Matt for the nth time but he was busy on his phone.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, "Hey!" he glared and I rolled my eyes.

"You said you'll help me matching the scarf with my outfit!" I groaned in annoyance.

"Damn, I'm never gonna understand you girls. I told you earlier, whatever you want to."

"You're not helping, assclown."

"Well, I came with a brilliant idea to hide your hickey, kitty girl." he smirked and I threw another pillow at him.

"Don't you ever call me that."

So, my best friend gave me an idea last night about hiding my hickey with a scarf and god only knows how I hid it from my parents last night by wearing a high neck top. Luckily, it was slightly cold outside, so I thought wrapping the scarf will be the best idea but dear Sun decided to sight us with 100 degree Celsius outside today.

Nonetheless, I have no choice but have to do it. It's all because of that jerk!

And here I am, arguing with Matt which color will be the match with my outfit.

"For god's sake. Just choose the blue one!" he broke me from my thoughts.

"Okay, I like this one." I said wrapped it around my neck.

"Good, now can we go downstairs? I'm starving and if I die of hunger, you can't get way from the sin of killing me!!"

I rolled my eyes," Okay, now stop it drama queen!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

As you know, my parents will never leave me alone and they asked me a zillion questions, why I wore a scarf in this burning hot weather.

I told them that it's a new trend nowadays, they didn't believe me I know but shrugged it off, thankfully.

"Alec!" I yelled at him, I didn't care of the stares.

"What's up?" he said leaning against his locker.

"Care to explain, why did you did this?" I removed my scarf and pointed at the hickey.

"Isn't it amazing?" he asked smirking, like he was proud of himself.

"It's not and it created a lot of problems!" I groaned in frustration.

"See, it was a turn of events and clearly a mistake." he smiled and walked away.

He used my own words at me, and I'll be damned if I tell you it didn't hurt. It did hurt, really.

"Hey Sam!" I heard Jess and Emily's voice.

"Hey guys!" I turned to them and suddenly I remembered something, "Jess? You went on a date with William on Saturday?"

She immediately lost eye contact with me, "What?!" Emily suddenly shouted, I think it was not the time.

"H-how did y-you know?" Jess stuttered, "Alec told me." I said.

"Okay, what the hell is happening here? How come I don't know any of this?" Emily asked dumbfounded.

"Because you are always busy with Cole!" Jess suddenly burst out and both mine and Emily's eyes widens.

"The moment you started dating Cole you never even talk to me like you used to do, it's always about Cole. Then how the fuck you will know about me?" Jess finished and Emily's eyes because teary.