Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session

TW: Dub-Con

Samantha's POV
Saturday morning~~

"Is it really necessary to go in the morning?" my dad asked.

"Yes dad, and it's way better than from evening." I rolled my eyes.

Well, you see I have to go to Alec's house/mansion(obviously) to tutor him or whatever this morning. And here I am, again pasteurizing  dad to agree on giving permission, I guess.

When I talked to Alec about the tutoring thing yesterday, the conversation went like this~~

Alec: You did agree on tutoring me right?

Me: What else were you expecting?

Alec: Tomorrow morning at 9 sharp.

Me: You're kidding me right? Like hell I will.

Alec: The more you'll be late the more you can't get away from me *smirks*

Me: fine fine! *rolling eyes*

Alec: I can't wait to have you in my bed. *smirks devilishly*

Samantha: What? *with wide eyes*

Alec: For studying of course, don't get your hopes up, sweetheart *smiling innocently*

Me: Go to hell!

So yeah.. Anyways that asshole's gonna be an asshole, the world can't change him, okay enough about him!

"You can go but don't you think you're really getting cozy with the boys these days?"

"That's because I didn't have any boy- friend back then except Matt and you didn't approved either." I scoffed.

"Okay okay." he said keeping his hands up in surrender.

"Besides, Samantha can handle situations on her own right?" my mom said smiling.

"Yes mom." I love her so damn much.

"And sweetie, don't forget to use protection if you guys planned something you know because I don't wanna be a grandmother in this age." she winked as my eyes widens in surprise.

"Mom!" I yelled at her as she laughs.

"Kidding."

"You're so insane Anna." my dad rolled his eyes and said, "Just be careful okay?"

"Aye aye captain." I saluted him and laughed as he smiled.

"So, what did I missed?" Matt came out of nowhere fixing his hair.

"Oh, you know, giving some advice to use protection if Sam.. " my mom laughs again as I groaned in frustration.

"I know Anna, today's children can't be trusted." he nodded his head and I rolled my eyes.

"You're a child too!"

"It's not about me sweet pie." he said pinching my cheek. Assclown.

"Then let's go, what are you waiting for?" I exclaimed as he nodded his head.

"Bye mom and dad!"

"Bye Sweetie!" they said and I directly went to the car.

"So, you will be alone with him?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god! There is so much that you can do besides studying you know?" he said excitedly wiggling his eyebrows as I scrunched my face in disgust.

"Shut up and drive joker!"

"Pfft, you will be doing this one day. I know." he said and I ignored whatever he was saying because that was all bullshit.