Chapter 36: Obsession kills

Samantha's POV

"Ouch" I hissed in pain applying the serum to the bruise that Tyler gave me in my right wrist and arm. The arm bruise faded away but the one in wrist was still there.

It's been two weeks since that incident and a lot had happened in the days.

First, when Mr.Dawson took Tyler his office Alec freaked out that he wanted to beat the shit out of him, I tried stopping him but it was no vail, he started yelling at me and saying nonsense. Yes, we had our first argument.

I'm hiding it from my parents but Dylan knows, and he too wanted to murder Tyler.

Anyway, the next day he apologized to me and I accepted it, I know he has anger issues so I let it go.

Some 2-3days later, Adam called me to meet him up, I didn't tell Alec because I thought it was not necessary but I was so wrong, when Adam left and I was walking towards my house, he literally came out of nowhere and said, 'how can I meet someone behind his back?'

The hell is wrong with him? I tried to tell him but he was again arguing with me in public. I became so frustrated that I said I'm leaving and came back home. This is where my first relationship is going, great.

Later on he texted me he was really sorry and called me, but I told him not to call me anymore in anger.

And it's been 1week we haven't talked, he haven't been in school and his phone is switched off. I went to his house one day, but Martha said he didn't wanted to see anyone. I was and am worried sick for him.

Today is Saturday, yesterday was Thanksgiving, I spent it without him.

My fate is so cool.

So, I decided I'll go to his house again and this time I'll talk to him, no matter what.

Grabbing my stuff, I locked the door and started my car. Yes, I learned driving and I got my license too.

Within minutes, I was in front of his mansion. I rang the bell and it was opened by a very sad looking Martha.

"Samantha, thank god you are here." she hugged while I was confused.

"What happened ?" I asked her as she sighed.

"It's about Alec, he isn't coming out from his room from past 3 days, neither he has eaten anything nor he's talking. I'm so worried about him. Please do something." she said and I sighed, this isn't happening.

"Don't worry, Martha. I'll see what can I do." I assured her with a small smile and went directly to his room.

I knocked two times but he didn't opened, "Alec it's me, open the door please." I said and turned the knob, it was already opened.

The moment I entered my eyes went wide and my mind stopped working, there was broken mirror, vases, lamp everything was shattered here and there.

He was sitting on the bed, his both hands were supporting his head which were bleeding. My heart is hurting seeing him like this.

"Alec." I breathed out as he looked up-to me, his eyes were red and bags formed under it.

"Sa-Samantha." he said.

I went to him and hugged him tightly, "Why did you did all this? I was worried sick for you!" my voice came out broken as he wraps his around me.

"I thought you left me. It's just that I can't control my jealousy, whenever I see you with someone else." he stated as I pulled away from him.

"You have to understand that I can talk to anyone. I hate being controlled." I yelled out in anger.

"You can't be with other guy other than me!" he yelled out too.

"And why is that?!"

"Because you are mine! I love you, I have found my love in you and I can't loose you." he said as it boils up my anger.

"Alec you're obsessed with finding love because you can't love yourself!"

"So what if I am?!"

"If you are obsessed with me, it means you don't love me." my voice breaks at the end and a tear rolled my cheek.

"No no, it's not true. I love you, god dammit, don't you ever doubt that." he held my face in his hands.

"Then don't push me away. Let me help you. You are not alone, I'll always be with you." I said as he small smiled at me nodding.

"I will never give up on you, never. I promise you on that." he kissed my forehead and engulfed me in a hug. I buried my face in his chest.

"I'm sorry about everything, even I know how much I was wrong." he sighed.

"Don't. I understand. But first go and sit down, I'll bandage your bruise." I said and went to his bathroom cabinet where all medicines were there.

After bandaging his hands, I put that back in the cabinet.

"Now, second you have to eat something. I heard that you haven't eaten anything from last 3 days. Are you trying to kill yourself?" I narrowed my eyes at him and he raises his hands in surrender.

"Go downstairs. Now." I said sternly as he went away, I sighed heavily.

"Jesus, this boy." Martha comments from my behind.

"Samantha, you should go down stairs, the cleaners will clean all this." she said and I nodded my head.

I sat down on the stool near Alec as he was eating. "Don't keep looking at me like that." he said as I murmured a sorry and started playing on my phone, more like scrolling through Instagram.

"Have you taken a shower?" I asked as he finishes his meal," Yeah."

"Good and don't you dare do that again. I swear to God, I'll cut you in pieces next time, Bradshaw."

"Damn, you look so hot when you're angry and it's turning me on." he smirked at me as my face heated up.

"S-Shut up."

"I would love to take you right here and right now but the time is not good." he whispers seductively as I blushed deep red, oh my god!

I couldn't came up with words, only he can do this to me. He pulls me closer in his lap and nuzzles his face on the crook of my neck. I heard him taking deep breaths.

"When you said "don't talk to me anymore", it hurt so badly." he said.

"I said it out of anger Alec, I'm sorry." I started to run my hand in his hair.

He hummed in response as we stayed like that for some time.

"I love you." he says all of a sudden with the voice that held sincerity.

"I love you too." I smiled and he seals our lips together, mmm I have missed this.

Damn, sorry for the short and very boring chapter!
But stay tuned, things are going to spice up in upcoming chapters ;)
What do you think of this chapter?
Is she right?
Give me your thoughts in the comment section 👇
Click the 🌟 and vote :)

Love,
-U❤