Chapter 35: True Face Revealed

TW: Physical violence

Alec's POV

(A/N:- calm down y'all😌)

What do you do when you got the love of your life? Well, for me it's something that I craved for years, still not believing I found one.
(A/N:-can't relate)

I remember our first kiss, which was in her kitchen, don't laugh please. From that moment, when our lips met, I knew that no one is going to be better than her.

The day when we broke into the school, she initiated the kiss and man, let me tell you, that was literally so amazing.

Our first date, when we danced together, her laughing at me when I touched a girls boobs accidentally, wow me. Her singing, made me remember when she and Kyle first sang, I don't hate him but I feel something whenever I see him.

We all have ups and downs, at first I didn't want her to know the terrible truth about me but she accepted me as I am. Her soul is pure like an angel.

She is the one who helped me came through my hell. Without her, probably I'll still be the old Alec, who doesn't give a fuck.

"Alec." her voice called me from my daze, as I looked up to her ocean blue eyes looking directly at mine, how is she so beautiful?

"Yeah?" I said, clearing my throat.

Suddenly someone punched me in the arm, real hard. "You dumb fuck, listen here." Cole said and I rolled my eyes.

"Remember my cousin, Nick?" he asked as I said "Yeah, how will I ever forget about him? Are you sure he's your brother?"

"He is going to Paris for the holidays, his parents doesn't know as they are coming back in January so, he wants us to look after his house while he's gone."

"What are we? His fucking security guards?" as I got another punch from my right side, softer than the previous one. It was from my baby, glaring at me.

"No curse words, please. It's for you too Cole." she said went back to talk to the girls. They are talking from past 15 mins and lunch ends in another 15mins. My God.

"I'm not telling you, that we will be his security guard." he rolled his eyes as Will suddenly blurted, "Then tell us exactly what is going on?"

"He wants me to stay in his mansion and said I can invite my friends too. He doesn't care what we do in his absence, just he doesn't want to leave the house empty because he believes the ghost will be staying instead." he again rolled his eyes.

So lame, just like Cole. Yep, definitely they are cousins.

"So, that means we all are going?" Will asked.

He nodded his head, as Emily butted in, "Where are we going?" and they all looked up at us.

"We are going to Vegas baby." he smirked as she squealed and hugged him while kissing him. Will and Jess started talking, no one wants to see them eating each others faces.

I looked at Samantha, she was quite all the time, I scooted closer to her and intertwined our hands, "What happened, love?" I asked as she sadly smiled.

"You know I can't go. Dad is going to murder me." she sighed, I almost forgot how strict is her parents.

"It's okay baby, if you won't be able to go then I will not, too." I kissed her cheek.

"No, Alec. You're going, I don't want to ruin your holiday." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you kidding me? What will I do without you there?" I asked as she shuts her mouth.