Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong

Very important note at the end of the chapter, I hope you will understand.....

Samantha's POV

"Ty, you're driving like for one hour!! How long it will take??" I asked him for the nth time.

"Chill woman, five more minutes." he said.

Again the same answer.

"Ugh!! You're telling me the same answer over and over again." I groaned in frustration.

I can't sit like this for for an hour without doing anything. I'm not that person.

He chuckled, he freaking chuckled.

"And your asking me the same question over and over again." I rolled my eyes.

After a long drive which felt like years, we arrived at the destination.

It was a restaurant, a Mexican restaurant and I haven't been here.

"Ty, why are we here?" I asked him as he parked the car.

"Because we are hungry, duh." he stated.

"I know that, but-" he cut me off.

"Relax, today you will taste the best tacos, trust me." he smiled.

I returned the smile, "Okay."

As we entered the restaurant, a woman, probably in her fifties came and engulfed Tyler in a big hug.

"Hola hijo mío, ¿cómo estás?"
(Hello my son, how are you?)

The woman smiled brightly at him.

"Estoy bein tía Nina, ¿cómo estás?"
(I'm fine aunt Nina, how are you?)

"y quien es esta hermosa chica?"
(and who is this beautiful girl?) she asked looking at me. Thank god, I can speak Spanish too.

I smiled and said, "Soy Samantha, un placer conocerte." (I'm Samantha, a pleasure to meet you)

"Soy Nina, un placer conocerte también." (I'm Nina, pleasure to meet you too)

"Tía, ¿podemos comprar tus tacos especiales hoy?" (Aunt, can we get your special tacos today?)

"por supuesto hijo, hasta entonces por favor toma asiento." (Of course son, until then please take a seat) she smiled.

"Gracias tía." (Thank you tia) as we took a seat.

"cualquier cosa por ti" (anything for you) she winked before going towards the counter.

"She loves you so much." I said.

"I love her too, she's my second mom after all." he laughed.

"So.. Tell me about you" he asked.

"What about me? You already know."

"You didn't tell me about your favorite things, hobbies and love life you know?" he rolled his eyes.

"Umm..I like reading books in my free time, hobbies are painting and singing and I don't have love life." I answered not mentioning about Kyle.

"You sing, huh?" he asked as his lips curved up in smile.