Chapter 8: Apologies

Samantha's POV

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't mean that.. I ju-just, I don't know why I said that but please don't be mad at me.." he said and breathed out heavily.

Did I heard him right? Did he just apologized to me?

I took a deep breath and said, "It-It's okay, I really didn't mind you. "

"Really?" he asked me with a hope.

"Yes" I said looking straight at him.

I was never been this close to any guy and I was feeling the nervousness arousing in me slowly. I have to get out of here, before I can't take it anymore.

"I should go.. " I said quietly and tried to get out of his strong arms.
Key word:-'tried'

"Wait." he suddenly says and it sounded more like a order than a request.

I again looked at him and now he was looking... I don't know. It was like a 'no emotion face'.

"Why were you with Tyler Lockwood?" he asked like he own me or something.

"Wh-What?, He is my friend and I can be w-with whoever I want." I said almost stuttering.

What type of question is that anyways?

"Friends, huh? But it didn't seem like that. " he said rolling his eyes.

What is his problem?

"Listen Alec, it's not your business if we are friends or not and you should stop asking me stupid questions and let me go!"

I burst out on him and I didn't even felt the nervousness when telling him that.

He just smirked at me and leaned in closer to my face and tilted his head sidewards towards my ear.My breath hitched by the sudden situation.

"Don't worry sweetheart, it will be my business soon enough, till then stay away from him otherwise the consequences will be very bad" he whispered in my ear and kissed it slightly, I shivered when he did that.

My eyes went wide by what he just did.
Di-Did he just kissed my ear and threatened me?!!!

I was so angry that I wanted to shout in his face, so I opened my mouth but he cut me off.

"Save it for the future use, baby." he said smirking and went outside of the closet.

I was dumbstruck about what just happened, who does he think he is! He can't just kissed me out of no where!

The bell went off and I saw the time on my phone that only 2minutes left for my next class.

Crap! I'm going to be late, so I ran as fast as I could, because the crowd was less in the hallway.

I made it right before the teacher came and sat down on my chair.

I was breathing heavily on running this fast, so kept my head down for some time.

"Good afternoon class. " I heard the teacher said and started to listen to her teaching.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"He did what?!" Emily and Jessica both shouted.

Let me say it to you more clearly, we were standing in the parking lot, because Dylan was late and they asked me why didn't I returned to the cafeteria before.

I told them that what happened with me during lunch and what Alec did to me, but I didn't tell them about the threat because it will cause a big fight.

So, when I finished telling them, yeah that was their reaction.

"Yeah.. He did that." I said sighing.

"Oh my god! The nerve of that guy!" Emily said disgustingly.

"I'm so sorry Sam, it's your second day only and he is already hitting on you." Jessica said angrily.

"Why are you sorry? He did that, not you. " I said with a sad smile.

"I can't believe it, like really! He don't talks to any girl in this school, besides me, Jess because of Cole and 'his type' not my words though." Emily said.

"Who does he think he is?" I asked them kinda disgusted of what I just heard. He thinks he can use girls like a trash.

"He is a billionaire's son, so obviously he is an arrogant bastard and in this school every girl drops in his foots, except me and Em." Jessica said rolling his eyes.

Ohh so that's the reason. Well, he can't get to me like he does to other girls.

Suddenly I saw Dylan's car and realized that I can't say about anything that happened today.

Hey guys, please don't tell anything about Alec and stuff to Dylan!" I requested them.

"Why? You must say." they both said in unison.

"I can't, please please don't tell anything, I promise I will explain it to you guys later." I said with a hope.

They both nodded and said a 'okay'.

I bid them goodbye and went inside the car.

I sighed heavily and buckled my seatbelt.

"Everything okay sis?" Dylan suddenly asked me.

I looked at him and saw worried ness in his eyes.

I took a deep breath and kept my hand on top of his.

"Everything is fine and you should concentrate on the road." I said with fake smile and assured him.

He nodded his head returned the smile.

I looked outside the window and went in deep thoughts. I know what will happen if Dylan came to know about today.

And dad, well you know my dad. He will beat the shit out of Alec for doing that stuff to me. He will not care if he is a billionaire's son or president's.

Thus he will immediately sent me to the boarding school and I don't want that in any cause. I will make sure that Alec will not be able to ruin my life before turning eighteen.

Hey peeps!
I know it's really short, but it was a early update.
Alec kissed her ear guys!!! , what a player 😈 And what do you think about Sam's decision by not telling it to her brother or family and not telling about the threat, to her friends?
Give me your thoughts in the comment section 👇
Till then click the 🌟. Please vote and comment :)

Do you know it's our Chico's birthday today?!!😍
Our Chico turned 27!! Yayy!! Did you guys wished him yet?

Here's your handsome man 😇

(A/N:- This picture is from Cannes, Film Festival 2018

(A/N:- This picture is from Cannes, Film Festival 2018. My baby looks devilishly handsome here!! 💋💗💗)

Love,
-U❤