Chapter 34: Busted

Samantha's POV

All these years, I thought Kyle saw me as his sister but boy, I was so wrong. That explains everything, why he told Alec and Tyler he is my boyfriend and pissed off whenever I was with anyone else but with him. I wonder what could have happened if we confessed our love soon, but what about Alec? Ahhhh, I'm going crazy.

"Babe?" Alec voice breaks me from my day dream.

"Did you said something? I'm sorry, I got.....lost." I sighed as he kept his hands over mine.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" he side glances at me and looked at the road.

Apparently, he convinced my parents he'll be driving me to school until I got my license and learn how to drive, I don't know how he did that but yeah. Matt has gone back to New York as he's classes has started and Kyle... Well, let's just say we're not in good terms right now.

"It's nothing Alec." I smiled, I don't know how he'll react and I know he's so possessive at times it will piss him off in the morning and I don't want that. I'll tell him later, don't worry!

The car stopped in the school parking lot, well dang! The stares are going to murder me.

"I know, you're going to be nervous but I'm with you now." he kissed my hand as I smiled nodding my hand.

As soon as we entered the hallways, he intertwined out hands and everyone was staring and whispering looking at us, I am feeling so uncomfortable.

"Ignore them." he whispers, I took a deep breath and saw my friends standing near the lockers talking.

"Hey guys." I said as they returned it.Alec went towards the boys as Em and Jess came towards me.

"What happened, that day exactly?"

"Did you two had sex?"

"Shut up, Emily! What do you think of her?"

"Just give us the details."

"I'm dying to hear your story."

"Yes- Guys! Stop!" I bursted out as they stopped but started laughing, I rolled my eyes.

"I'll tell you everything. But not now okay? And no Emily we didn't have sex." I said keeping my books at my locker and locked it.

The bell rang indicating the first period, I said bye to the boys and was about to walk away when Alec held my arm.

"What?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he smirked as I thought, I had my books, notebook, pen..

"No." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Where is my kiss?" he stated.

I stood in my tip toes and went to give him a quick peck, I pulled away when he frowned, "I'm sorry, what was that? I want a real kiss."

"There is no time, babe!" I laughed and ran to my class.

"That's not fair!" I heard him say and I shook my head in disbelief, this boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So your house or mine?" I asked Alec, as he was driving and we decided to just watch Netflix because he want to spend time with me, or that's what he said.

The day went pretty fast and kinda good, well except some girls giving me the dirtiest look and Tyler ignoring me again. I don't know what to do.

"Yours." Alec said smirking, I don't know what is going on his mind.