Chapter 33: Moments

Samantha's POV

I woke up with a headache, ugh!! When I looked closely at my surrounding, it was not my room it was Alec's.

Oh my god, did something happen yesterday night? I can't remember anything but I do remember me and Alec's confession.

"Morning, baby." Alec came out wearing nothing but jeans. Damn his abs! I blushed and looked away, he chuckled.

"Did something happened last night?" I asked him as he smirked.

"Well, except you drinking and throwing up in my jacket. Nah, I don't think something happened." he said as my eyes widens, shit!

"I'm so sorry!" I felt embarrassed as I hid my face in my palms.

I felt the bed dip beside me and took my hands away as he smiled, "Don't worry, I was just joking."

"You!" I glared at him as he laughed stood up, I threw a pillow at his perfect face, ugh stop! and it hits perfectly.

I smirked in victory, "Hey! That's not how you treat your boyfriend." he said as my heart flutter at the word boyfriend.

"A-Are we dating now?" I asked quietly.

"Yes." he crawled up-to me giving me a kiss, butterflies exploded in my stomach and I smiled through the kiss.

When he pulled away, I frowned remembering something, "You shouldn't have kissed me, I haven't brushed my teeth yet and morning breath

When he pulled away, I frowned remembering something, "You shouldn't have kissed me, I haven't brushed my teeth yet and morning breath."

"I don't care about the morning breath, I will still kiss you whenever I want." he smirked and stood up.

I stood up from the bed and saw I was wearing a big and long T-shirt which was clearly not mine, "Did you changed my clothes?"

"No, Martha did. I would never do that without your permission." he said as my heart melted, he respects me so much.

"By the way, all the things are in the bathroom. Emily brought all of it. Luckily, she was sober enough." he added as I nodded my head and went to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror, God I'm a mess. I'm still in shock that I love him, a smile crept over my face. One thing I know for sure that he is going to change my life, for good.

After showering and brushing my teeth, I wore my clothes and came out of the bathroom drying my wet damped hair.

"Do you have a hair dryer?" I asked Alec as he looked up-to me.

"Yes I do." he handed me the dryer and I started drying my hair, he started to stare at me with a grin on his face, a lock of hair was falling over his eyes.

While I was applying the eyeliner his grin widens, "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked amused.

"Just thinking how did I get so lucky to have you." he came towards me and wraps his arms around me from behind, I melt in his arms.