Part 1

In a stadium a very big Award Function is going on, all businessmen came to attend this function. Aman is standing outside of function and waiting for Arnav's entry. Aman trying to call him but he's not picking his call.

Aman: where are you man???

In a luxury Hotel Room Arnav Singh Raizada is making out with Girl. He's irritating hearing continue call from Aman, he saw his name flashing on screen.

Arnav: one day I will kill you for irritating me Mathur.

Saying this he cut the call and got up from the bed, he took money and kept it on the bed and without seeing her face he went inside washroom to freshen up. Girl took money and went out from that room.

Organizer: Sir, where is ASR??? All are waiting for him only.

Aman: he's on the way.

Organizer nodded his head and went inside, media is standing in main door to see glimpse of all businessmen. Aman is still trying and Arnav is disconnecting his call.

Aman: where are you Arnav??

A black BMW car parked inside the venue, all media people know who's this, they started to click photo, Four Bodyguards came and stood around the car, one bodyguard opened the window. Arnav first kept his leg outside which he wore Black Shoes. Arnav came out from his car and his charm is everywhere. Girls are staring him. Aman came to him and asked “Where were you? You know from one hour I am waiting for you”. Arnav just winked towards Aman, he get to know that he's with Girl in hotel room.

Arnav posed in front of media and they're clicking his photo. After this they went inside the function. In one moment function is silent seeing him. With a grace he came and sat in VIP chair.

Aman: can't you answer my call at one ring?? You know it's too much.

Arnav: you don't had your Lunch? If not then go and eat something, because my mind is not your Lunch Box which is trying to eat.

Aman: you're impossible!

Arnav smirked and said “when you know everything then why you take tension?”.

Aman: why?? because I care for you. And now don't say that no one care for you.

Arnav: you know irritating you is one of my best habit. Function is at last stage right?? Because I don't have patience.

Aman nodded his head, Function is last stage they are announcing Business Man of the Year Award. Function is silent and waiting for winner name. Who have capabilities in this business world, only one Name and he's none other than Arnav Singh Raizada. Arnav got up and came to stage, his Aura is something that even men also feel jealous seeing him.

Arnav smilingly said “ have to talk??” Crowd saying Yes, Yes. Aman is just praying that Arnav don't say something which is Headline in tomorrow's paper. Arnav saw Aman's face and smiled.

Arnav: OK, I will not say something that will Headline in tomorrow's paper, otherwise my best buddy break my bones.

All smiled hearing Arnav's joke, Aman giving him a expression that, he will really break his bones. Arnav smirked and said “Anyway on serious note, I like to present this award to My Best Buddy Aman Mathur”.

All clapped, all business people talking about ASR for dedicating this award to his P.A. ASR is like this, understanding him is next to impossible, and no know what's going on his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Seeing award function in home, Neerav got angry, Aradhya brought coffee for him.