PART 43

Ojas, Khushi and NK seeing them hugging like that. Their friendship is unique. Khushi is smiling to see them from a distance.

Arnav: Vaise… Kya Kaha Tune…. Jo Hitler Father in-law Agreed for My and Khushi's Relationship.

Aman: leave it Na Yaar….. I'm happy that you both are together now. By the way Tu Itna Achha Hai Kya?? Jo Tumhara Hitler Father in-law Agreed just hearing my words.

Arnav: I don't know about me … but My Friend is Kohinoor Diamond in my life. Yaar…. How I thank you.

Aman: Chal Be…. Tu Itna Emotional Kyun Ho Raha Hai. [Leave it…. Why you so emotional]. I did what is right. I told your Hitler Father in-law what my best buddy is…. But I don't

know that he will announce your marriage like this. I also shocked like you when we heard this news.

Ojas: stop whispering to each other, you guys are meeting like lost Friends. Come inside…. There is lot of preparation is pending.

Arnav slowly whispered again to Aman “is he know that Khushi is present in my hotel room whenever I went for one night stand”.

Aman: No…. I just gave him clear information of you.

Khushi came to Aman and said “Thank you so much Aman”. Aman smiled and said “Welcome Bhabhi”. All came inside the Villa and discussing the marriage preparation.

HOTEL

Neerav: your brother forgive Arnav. But what about us?? He didn't invited us for our own son wedding.

Aaradhya: my Chote's happiness is everything to me. If this marriage going on without us then I don't have any problem.

Neerav: but Aaru…….

Aaradhya: stop calling me Aaru. You don't have any rights to call me like that.

Neerav: Sorry, but please give me one chance Aaradhya. I really want to change.

Aaradhya: No need to show that you're Changed, if you really changed then my heart will get to know about that.

Neerav became silent and went out. He don't know how to convince his wife….

Neerav: she's more stubborn than Arnav. I think stubbornness came from her family like her Brother.

VILLA

Arnav corned Khushi and flirting with her. He saw here and there and said…..

Arnav : why you blushing that much?? We already married Khushi.

Khushi: so what?? Wo Toh Nahi Huva Na?? [That not happened between us].

Arnav smirked hearing reply and he again started to flirt with her.

Arnav: Wo Matlab?? [Means??].

Khushi: Wo Matlab Vahi…. [That mean that….] Khushi Hinting him about their first night. Arnav very well know that.

Arnav: that what I'm asking you…. Wo Matlab Kya??

Khushi: you really want to hear from my mouth??

Arnav nodded his head and smiling. Khushi came to near his ear and slowly whispered that “Leave it Arnav Singh Raizada, if I tell you that now…. Then you will not control yourself”. Saying this she ran away from there. Arnav took long breath and caressed his hairs with smile.

Ojas: Control….. Control…..

Hearing his voice he saw Ojas passing from that place. Arnav turned other side while smiling. Wedding preparation started everywhere. The entire Villa is decorated.