PART 63

Arnav is sitting in his room and thinking about the incident. Its became a issue. He's calculating to how to come out from this situation when he remembered Khushi's doubt on Neerav. He came out and asked to his mother…..

Arnav: Mamma, where is Mr. Raizada??

Neerav: I am here. What happened??

Arnav: where were you these Days? And you're the one behind all this mess right?

Neerav: what?? Are you Insane ASR, why should I do that?? Yes I know that Khushi is the one who destroyed my career, but for that I'm not going to play with you respect. Because I know the consequences. I think you misunderstood me.

Arnav was confused hearing this, seeing Neerav that much confident made him to think again.

Neerav: you have many detectives right? Then inform them and check my background. I am ready for that also.

Arnav: now I don't have any proofs against you, if I get to know that you're the one behind this….. then that day I don't know what I will do. Keep this in your mind.

Arnav warned him and went out, Neerav is smiling seeing him and thinking “Till you get to know lot of things go out of your hands”.

RESTAURANT

Sanvi: what this happening Aman, whenever we think everything is going to fine between Arnav and Khushi, some problems come up.

Aman: that Priya, when she came to LCF??

Sanvi: few days back, at night she came crying and told that she don't have anyone in this city. So Manager asked to Ojas uncle because Uncle said don't disturb Khushi in this situation.

Aman: now she's not staying in LCF. You just search her room. Maybe we get some clue about her.

Sanvi: hmm…. Good idea, but it will become unofficial. What if Court keep allegation on us that we tried to remove the evidence. You tell Chirag Sir he will take care of that.

Aman: that's good, you don't worry everything will be fine. Arnav will handle everything.

Sanvi: Hope so…..

HAPPY HOME

Arnav reached to Happy home to meet Ojas, because of him their respect is on stake. Seeing Arnav Ojas didn't talked. He simply sitting there.

Arnav: I will not say sorry, because it's a small word. Because of me everything is messed up. Personal and professional. Trusting me you gave your daughter hands to me and I failed in that. And now……….

Arnav head is down, because he don't have guts to see and talk seeing Ojas.

Arnav: I promise, I will clear everything. LCF is clean and it will be remains like that.

Saying that he turned to go when Ojas said “Khushi is waiting for you in her room”. Arnav stopped and turned towards Ojas.

Ojas: don't be like this, I want my Attitude Freak Son in-law. Not this dejected ASR.

Arnav smiled and nodded, Ojas went to his room and Arnav towards Khushi's room. When he entered he saw Khushi standing near window and seeing outside. He slowly came and hugged her from behind. Khushi know that he's here.

Arnav: what?? You not scared that someone hugged you suddenly.

Khushi: no one dare to hug me, because I'm Mrs. Raizada.

Arnav: you always trust me in every stage of life and I failed to keep that trust intact.

Khushi: hmm….. that's true.You have attitude problem.