PART 23

The accident news spreads as volcano in city. When Aman got this news his entire world crashes down. When he Reached the accident spot with Khushi Ambulance is taking Arnav to hospital.

Khushi: what happened to him?? He drive his car Very carefully, then how's this happened??

Aman: I don't know anything.

Khushi went with Ambulance, she's crying seeing Arnav's condition. Lot of blood she saw on his body and on the road also . Doctor is giving him first aid treatment.

Khushi: Doctor, nothing going to happen to him right?? Please save him.

Doctor: we're trying our best. But we can't say anything now.

Ambulance reached hospital where Aman already came and Khushi saw Aaradhya and hugged her tightly and crying.

Doctors took Arnav inside operation theater and started their treatment. Khushi is remembering their conversation and tears continually flowing down. Aman is also crying a lot but he's controlling his tears. Because this is not a Time to be weak, he have to save Arnav with any cost. Doctor came out and said.

Doctor: who's the relative of ASR here??

Before Aman say Khushi came Front and said “I am, I am his wife”.

Aaradhya and Aman seeing each other faces. Because this is the first time she said she's Arnav Singh Raizada's wife.

Doctor: see Mrs. Raizada, we have to do operation, car metal pricked inside his heart.

Khushi was shocked hearing this, she stepped back in unbelievable expression. Before she go back Aman held her and said.

Aman: don't lose hope Khushi, this is the time to take a stand.

Doctor: hurry up Mrs. Raizada, we have to operate him soon, please sign on this application.

Khushi nodded and signed the application as Khushi Singh Raizada. Doctor went inside OT.

Khushi: he can't leave me in the middle Aman, tell your friend to come back. I have to take revenge on him. He can't do this to me.

But Aman is thinking something else, this is not an accident, it's pre planned to kill Arnav. He came a side and called commissioner and said.

Aman: I don't know what you do, but I want every information about this. I want that person commissioner.

Commissioner: don't worry Aman, already investigation is started. We will soon find that person.

When Aman turned he's shocked seeing Khushi.

Khushi: what you said?? Someone tried to kill him??

Aman just nodded his head. Khushi kept her palm on her mouth in shock.

Aman: I don't know who have that guts to harm him. Because he don't have any rivals now.

Khushi: now means?? He have rivals in past?? But why??

Aman: I can't tell you anything now Khushi, because it's between me and Arnav. When you become his soul then Arnav himself tell you that.

Aaradhya is crying sitting on chair, she have that odd feeling from morning that something is going to happen, that's why she wake up early and doing Pooja. But she not thought this is going to happen to her son.

Media people is waiting outside to get update of Arnav's Health.

Aman: don't come out Khushi, media is here and they will ask you many questions regarding why you here and blah blah. So be with Aunty.

Khushi nodded and came to Aaradhya. She don't know what to say her.

Khushi: don't cry Aunty, nothing going to happen. He will come back to torture me. He will not leave me that easily.

After operation doctors came out from OT. Khushi hurriedly came to doctor.

Doctor: operation is successful Mrs. Raizada, but he have to be on bed rest. Because his hand is fracture. Don't worry soon he will fine. He's unconscious now, take care.

Khushi came inside OT with Aaradhya and saw bandages on his body. Khushi came to near him and just staring him. Aaradhya caressed his hairs and kissed on his forehead.

Aaradhya: Chote, please don't do this again, I am living this life only for you. I don't have anyone in this world except you. Don't leave me.

Aman came inside OT and saw Arnav, he caressed his hairs and his tears felled on Arnav. Khushi know that he's controlling his pain.

Aman: Aunty, media is waiting for statement, come we have to inform them that he's out of danger.

Aman and Aaradhya came out and Aaradhya gave statement to media that Arnav is fine now.

Here in ward Khushi is sitting on bed and caressing his face. Tears is not stopping at all. She's still staring him when NK came inside the ward. Khushi saw him and tightly hugged him crying.

Khushi: see what happened NK, I am so scared seeing him like this. Don't know my heart is paining a lot.

NK know that she's falling for ASR, but he didn't said anything, he just hugged her and consoling.

NK: don't worry Khush, he's out of danger now, he's not that weak. Remember he's ASR. Just think what happens to those people who harmed him. Because ASR not leave any rivals if they cross his path.

Khushi: don't know who are they??

OTHER SIDE

Rival: what?? He's Alive?? How's this possible?? You said he's dead.

Driver: yes boss, I even checked his breath, he's not at all breathing that Time, that's why I informed you that he's dead.

Rival: now he will become real Tiger, and start to hunt his rival who harmed him.

Driver: don't worry boss, they don't know that you released from Jail. Because they know you have to serve two years in jail still.

Rival: seeing my good behaviour they released me, but they don't know how I am. He punished me for which I am not at all committed. Now you will see how I will destroy him.

HOSPITAL:

Security is tight around hospital. Even they not given permission to Neerav Singh Raizada to enter. After Almost 6 hour of operation Arnav opened his eyes. Aman and Aaradhya standing
beside him. But Arnav only starring Khushi who's standing in front of him. He can see tears in her eyes.

Aaradhya: I said you to don't go, but you not listened to me. Leave this Stubbornness Chote.

Arnav is silent, Doctor said him to rest, so Aaradhya and Aman went out. Khushi's staying in ward with him.

Arnav: you're happy seeing me like this right??

Khushi slapped him on his shoulder and Arnav said “Ouch!!! You want to break my shoulder also??”.

Khushi: then why you asking stupid questions??

Arnav can see tears in her eyes, she's hurt when he said her these things.

Arnav: why are you crying Rain Girl?? You're feeling bad for me??

Khushi: yes, I am feeling bad. Because I am the one who going to hurt you. This is my right to torture you.

When she's saying this her tears still flowing down. Arnav pulled her slowly and wiped her tears.

Arnav: don't worry, I am not going to leave you that easily, you have full life to torture me.

Khushi smiled little bit hearing this, Arnav is thinking that “why Khushi's face came front of me when that accident happened?? Is I am thinking what happens to her if I left her here in the middle of their story Book??”.

After two days Arnav came back to home. Khushi is busy in kitchen and preparing soup for him. Aaradhya is happy seeing her. She's taking steps towards good. Aman came to Arnav.

Arnav: Who are they Aman??

Aman: we still not got any clue Arnav, investigation is going on.

Arnav: don't depend on Police, they can't find that soon. Make active our team because I want that person by hook or crook.

Before Aman say something Arnav saw Khushi coming towards them so he said “Don't worry Aman, I will be fine”.

Aman seeing him confusingly, second before he's angry and now suddenly this calm nature came back. Arnav signaled him towards Khushi. Aman raised his eyebrows seeing Arnav. He know Arnav is changing. Because he don't care anyone nor he change his life style for anyone.

Khushi: here take your soup, Aman Aunty prepared your lunch have it. Mohan brought your luggage and your room is ready.

Arnav saw Aman for this changes, Aman said “Rain Girl ordered me to stay here”. Arnav raised his eyebrows.

Khushi: what to do, this hot headed man not listen to us, that's why we shifted him here.

Arnav: We??

Khushi: yes your mother and me.

Arnav: you think I obey him?? Come on Rain Girl I will not.

Aman: I said them this, but they not ready to hear anything.

Arnav: I happy that you're here Aman, but don't hear these ladies words. They will control your life.

Khushi: Aman is innocent.

Aman: Yes I am innocent, but my best friend taught me about dirty stuffs.

Khushi surprised hearing this, Arnav and Aman Hi-Fi seeing Khushi and smiling.

Aman: don't forget your Rain Girl is also a pepper girl.

Aman went out and Khushi started to feed him soup. He's seeing her very closely. Her Dove shape eyes, Her pink petal lips and her flawless face.

Arnav: when your Dad is coming??

Khushi: why?? He's in Lonavala.

Arnav: just asking.

Khushi: who attacked on you??

Arnav: stay away from this matter Khushi, because it's very dangerous for you. Don't even to try to find that person. It's my warning for you.

Saying this he came out from their room.

Khushi: this person is so confusing, I just asked him who's that person. But here he's saying something else. By the way he's right, I can find that person who attacked my Husband.