PART 2

AR COTTAGE:

Aman wake up first and made coffee for both, he's still doing when Arnav came down seeing Aman smilingly.

Aman: what a day!! Early morning my boss is smiling. Can I ask the reason?

Arnav: you is the reason Aman, you know seeing you like this in kitchen, I am thinking ki You must be women in previous birth.

Aman: what?? I didn't get? Tell me clearly.

Arnav: maybe you're my wife in previous birth, that's why you still doing these things in this birth
also.

Saying this Arnav started to smile, Aman glared him and said “Who knows previous birth you not loved me, that's why in this birth also I am behind you”.

Arnav: Maybe. By the way I am going to meet that client, you take another car to office.

Aman: for the first time you're going to meet client, otherwise people wait for your appointment.

Arnav: ya, you know that client is have long relationship with AR, now he's not well, that's why I am going to meet him personally.

Aman: but you not care anyone, then why this changes now??

Arnav: I don't know, [Arnav took coffee mug] eat full breakfast and go, because I don't want you to eat my mind afternoon in OFFICE.

Aman smiled and said “today I will not eat your mind, because today's meeting client, eat you alive”.

Arnav is sipping coffee, when he heard client he spits coffee and said “YUCK!!!”. Aman started to laugh seeing Arnav's face.

Arnav: why you not informed me before??? That aunty coming to meeting?? Gosh! At least tell
them send some other person rather than her.

Aman smilingly said “ it's not good Arnav, she likes you more”.

Arnav: don't pull my leg Aman, I am not coming to attend that meeting, you handle this.

Aman: you think she will agree?? Never, just come after meeting client.
Arnav: you said na Yours God do anything if we pray? Then pray your God to cancel this meeting.

Aman: why I will pray for this silly reason?? If I pray then, I will pray that God, that send Someone in your life to correct your all mistakes.

Arnav: sleeping with different women is mistake? Wake up Aman, we're in 21st century. And you very well know I don't believe in Mohabbat and Pyaar.

Aman: Kuch Toh Baat Hogi Mohabbat Mein, Warna Ek Laash Ke Liye Koi TajMahal Nahi
Banata. ​[Something is there in Love, otherwise for dead person they don't build Taj Mahal like that].

Arnav is starring Aman like “What happened to you man?”. Aman saw Time and said “Go, time
is running fastly”.

Arnav: I am not going to miss anyone for this time.

Aman: who knows your future is waiting for you in middle of the road.

Arnav: if you not go now, then I surely Break your head.

Aman nodded and went towards his room to get ready for office. Arnav also got ready to meet
his old client.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY HOME:

Khushi got ready early today, because today is her mother's birthday, every year she celebrate this day going to Temple and distribute sweets to Anath Ashram.

Ojas: got ready?? Wow looking beautiful!!

Khushi: thanks Dad, by the way you're coming with me right?

Ojas: No dear, I have to look after sweets for distributing in Ashram, I will meet you directly in Ashram.

Khushi: OK fine, I will come soon. And Ha, don't dare to cry today OK? Mamma feel bad seeing you like that.

Ojas: you know, you resemble your mother, don't worry I will not cry, why should I cry? She don't left me alone, before going to god she gave me Beautiful Angel to me.

Khushi hugged her dad and said “that's true, OK bye, see you soon”.

Ojas: don't be hurry dear, your God not go without meeting you.

Khushi: Dad, she's very busy person, like me she have millions worshipers, we've to wait for her.

Ojas: tell your Goddess, send your life partner soon in your life. After that she can attend other worshipers.

Khushi smiled and said bye to his Dad and went out to Temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEMPLE:

Khushi reached temple and praying folding her hands. Other side Arnav is going to meet his client. Khushi is remembering her mother and said

“You Maybe Gone From My Sight…. But You Never Gone From My Heart Maa, You Always Stay In My Heart Forever”.

After praying Khushi coming down when cold wind started to flow, She took long breath feeling cold air stretching her hands in air. Arnav is still driving when he saw rain drops on his car window.

Arnav: Shit!! I hate this Rain, how to go now?? I can't bare one drop of raindrop on my body.

Khushi stretched her hands when rain drops fell on her face. Music started in the background. Arnav saw Khushi who's wearing white Net saree and standing in rain. He made his car window glass down and felt cold air, his hairs are moving.

Aise Lehra Ke Thu Rubaru Aa Gayi.~ 2.

Arnav removed his glasses and seeing her, but she's standing in rain facing him back.

Dhadkane betahasha tadapane lagin ~ 2

Arnav stopped his car and seeing Khushi, she turned towards him and Arnav felt something in his heart for the first time in his life.

Teer aisa laga dard aisa jagaa ~ 2
Chot dil pe wo khaayi mazaa aa gayaa!

Arnav lost in somewhere seeing Khushi, he's staring her every move, her slim figure with white saree adding more hotness in her. Khushi felt someone is seeing her intensively, she stopped dancing in rain and saw here and there.

Mere rashke qamar…
Mere rashke qamar tune pehli nazar
Jab nazar se milaai maza aagaya
Josh hi josh mein meri aagosh mein
Aake tu jo samaaai mazaa aa gaya.

Khushi not found anyone so again started to dance in rain this time holding children's hands in front of temple.

Ret hi ret thi mere dil mein bhari
Pyaas hi pyaas thi zindagi ye meri.

Arnav came out from his car, he don't know that he's stepping in rain, he lost in her so much that he forgot everything. Her smile is something that he's lost.

Aaj sehraao mein, ishq ke gaaon mein ~ 2
Baarishein ghir ke aayin mazaa aa gaya
Mere rashke qamar…

Khushi saw everyone watching her then she hurriedly sat in the car, Arnav was about reach her, she left.

Ranjha ho gaye, hum Fana ho gaye
Aise tu muskuraai mazaa aa gaya

Arnav standing seeing her car going, he's still lost when he heard temple bell, he came to reality and realized that he drenched in rain for the first time. Arnav closed his eyes tightly feeling angry. He saw towards her car angrily and folded his hand in fist.

Arnav: I never forget this day Rain Girl, ​dammit!!! How can I do this stupidity?? Arnav where is
mind gone??

He angrily sat in car and took U turn towards his cottage. Aaradhya is shocked seeing Arnav Drenching in rain, she very well know that he hates rain. She took her mobile and called Aman.

Aradhya: Aman, is something happened to Chote??

Aman: No aunty, why you asking like this??

Aradhya: because now I saw Chote Drenching in Rain, that's why I asked, we very well know that he hates rain.

Aman was shocked hearing this, his ear is not believing what Aradhya said now. He came out from shock and said “Are you sure aunty, that you saw Arnav??”.

Aradhya: yes, just now I saw him in front of Temple. He fully drenched in rain.

Aman: OK aunty, thanks for informing me, I will see him. You don't worry.
While talking Aman came out from office and sat in car, going towards AR COTTAGE.

Other side Khushi came to Anath Ashram in that dress only, it's net saree, it's already dry. She smiled seeing her Dad waiting for her. Both distributed sweets to all and seeing the other work of Ashram.
They are seeing documents when Khushi sneezed. At a time Arnav also sneezed in his cottage. Ojas and Aman at time said in different locations. God Bless You.
Arnav saw Aman coming Inside Mansion. Aman is smiling seeing him. He still not changed his clothes. Aman came to him and standing in front of him folding his hands to chest. Before he ask anything Arnav said…

Arnav: Don't, don't ask anything now, already I am not in good mood.
Aman changed the topic seeing his angry face and said “I am just saying that I cancelled the meeting”.

Arnav: why you telling me this??

Aman is holding his laugh and said “Because your Lovely aunty is waiting for you, she's coming to see you when I said your health is not well”.

Arnav: don't Bush around, tell me how you get to know about this mishap??

Aman: I have my sources, you know I always stalk you everyday.

Arnav: I hate that Rain Girl, ​for her I drenched in rain. If she come in front of me then she regret.

Aman is seeing him keenly and asked “what?? A girl called you in rain and you gone just like that??”.

Arnav: you very well know, I don't hear my parents word then forget about others.

Aman: then what is this?? How you drenched in rain then?

Arnav: wo….. I… I…

Aman: I? What next??

Arnav: OK fine, I just lost in her beauty that I forgot that I am drenching in rain.

Aman was shocked, he just lost somewhere and seeing Arnav's face only. He's imagining what maybe happened in rain.

Arnav: oye Hello?? Don't go that long, but now I hate her, she made me do something which I hate most.

Aman: but……

Arnav: leave it Aman, I am open book that you read everyday, but still…. You will never Understand.

Aman: it's not open book, it's like Zigzag that no one Understand.