PART 25

AR OFFICE

Aman: why you came to office? You have to take rest Arnav.

Arnav: in home Khushi's making difficult for me, that's why I came to OFFICE.

Aman: what?? What she done now?

Arnav: don't start this what she done or what I done to her. It's too much.

Aman: you and your logics are impossible to understand..

Arnav: I don't know why, I think something happened to Khushi, she's acting weird Aman.

Aman: maybe she started to fall on you??

Arnav: that's what I don't want to happen. I can't love her back.

Aman: First Love teaches us what is Love and Last Love teaches us what is Life. Think about that Arnav. Khushi is different compared to other girls.

RAIZADA MANSION

Khushi: what happened to him in past Aunty??

Aaradhya: I don't know Khushi, please don't ask me these things.

Khushi: I am fed up hearing these things from everyone. Today I will get to know by hook or crook.

Aaradhya: don't try to do this Khushi, you will face his anger.

Khushi: you're so sweet aunty, I don't know about my mom, but seeing you I think she's just like you.

Khushi got call so she excused from Aaradhya.

Khushi: yes, you got any information about Arnav's past??

Person: no Ma'am, it's too mysterious, but one thing is clear that one girl ditched him in love, I am tracing her, soon I will get back to you.

Khushi: you know reason of their break up?

Person: yes ma'am, she used ASR for money. When ASR not had enough Money she left him and she ditched him loving another person. That made ASR to ruthless.

Khushi closed her eyes, she's talking when she saw Arnav's car entered inside RM.

Khushi: OK I will inform you. Bye.

Arnav came to inside angrily, he's angry on something for sure. When he entered inside his room he saw Khushi sitting on bed with determination. Before he ask anything Khushi said...

Khushi: why you are like this? Your Mother is so kind and you're a beast. Tell me why you turned like this?

Arnav: that's none of your business, you're just my wife for name sake, so stay in limits.

Khushi: today whatever happen, I want to know. Tell me.

Arnav: Khushi don't test my patience, if once i turned to ASR then you very well know what I will do.

Khushi: do whatever you want, but without knowing your reason I will not go from here.

Arnav: Khushi, this is my last warning for you.

Khushi: your mother is right, you're no more her son, you proved that you're Neerav Singh Raizada's son.

Arnav was hell Angry hearing this, he grabbed Khushi and pinned her to wall angrily and staring her with at most anger, this time Khushi not stepped back, she holds Arnav's cheek with teary eyed she said “why you like this Arnav??”.

Arnav left her and standing facing his back towards Khushi.

Arnav: I don't want to remember that, please Khushi don't ask me anything.