PART 36

LONAVALA

Ojas is doing something in his laptop. NK is observing him working.

NK: Uncle, why you work this much?? Already You earned a lot for Khush. This is the time to take rest.

Ojas: my rest will finish when my Khushi will marry. I can't wait for her wedding. Just I am searching a perfect partner for her.

NK was shocked hearing this. He's feeling guilty for hiding the truth of Khushi being married. He excused from him and dialed Khushi's number.

RAIZADA MANSION

Khushi is taking bath when NK called. Arnav saw her phone and received seeing NK number.

Arnav: yes NK.

NK: where is Khush?? I want to talk with her, it's very important.

Arnav: she's inside washroom, tell me I will inform her.

NK: you both should know this. It's very important ASR.

At the meantime Khushi came out from the washroom. Arnav informed her that NK is on line.

Khushi: what happened NK?? Is everything is fine there?? Dad, he's ok na??

Arnav: relax Khushi, first let him speak.

NK: I think this getting lengthy Khush, here Uncle is dreaming about your Marriage. He's started to search groom for you.

Arnav and Khushi are shocked hearing this. Both seeing each other.

NK: as soon as possible you both should inform uncle. I'm feeling guilty every passing day here.

He always talk about you Khush.. what if he get know from other?? It's better you both take decision soon.

Khushi sits on bed and thinking about what NK said her now. Arnav also sat beside her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Arnav: don't worry, I will think about this.

Khushi: I don't know how he will react Arnav. Because he's very possessive about me.

Arnav: Let me think.

Khushi: Don't think to tell him directly Arnav, if something happens to my dad I will never forgive you.

The threat in her voice is something that Arnav can't understand. Somewhere he's happy that she loves her Dad more than anything. Arnav nodded his head and went to AR.

OTHER SIDE

Tara is sitting in garbage area where city garbage stored. Seeing her no one recognize her as

Tara. She's so angry seeing her condition.

Tara: you will pay heavily ASR. For her you Even Ready to kill me. Now I done something that, your entire world will collapse. All the best to lose your Sweet Wife.

AR OFFICE

Khushi angrily came inside Arnav's cabin, receptionist is calling her but she ignored. Arnav is discussing something with Aman, seeing Khushi like that Arnav stood up, before he ask anything a Slap landed on his cheek. Arnav is slapped by Khushi. Aman and receptionist is shocked seeing this.

Khushi: I said you not to reveal about our relationship in hurry, then why you revealed?? Dad get to know that we're married, in shock he got heart attack.

Khushi is crying continuously, she's so lost that she don't have control on her.

Khushi: I am telling you,If something happens to my Dad then you're seeing this Khushi for the last time.