PART 38

Note: before I start I want to clarify something about relationship of Arnav and Khushi, in some part India Buva's son is like a cousin. But in South India, a girl can marry her Buva's son and vice versa, as I am south Indian I wrote this story based on our culture. If anyone feel uncomfortable to read then I will suggest don't read it.

Thank you

***

HOTEL SUIT

Aaradhya sitting all lost and Arnav is still sleeping because of high dose injection.

Aman: what's this Aunty?? Ojas D’Souza is your blood Brother??

Aaradhya just nodded her head. Aman took long breath. He don't know what to do next. He's afraid of Arnav, because he don't know what he will do.

They in their own thoughts when someone knocked the door. Aman opened the door and shocked seeing Neerav Singh Raizada in front of him.

Aman: You??? How you know that we're here in Lonavala??

Neerav: HP said that you all came here to Lonavala, so I thought something is not right, so I came here.

He entered inside the suit and sat in the hall. Aman don't know how Arnav will react seeing Neerav here.

VILLA

Khushi is crying sleeping on the bed. She's so confused that she don't know what to decide. When NK came to her with Dinner.

NK: Khush, please have Dinner, it's not good to sleep on empty stomach.

Khushi: how can I eat?? When my husband and Dad is not well. Both are important for me NK. But now my first priority is Dad.

NK: whatever you decide, either one of them you have to chose. You have to be strong Khush. Eat, we have to face ASR Storm tomorrow. We know he easily not give up.

HOTEL SUIT

Arnav came to conscious and saw here and there. He don't know where he came. Before he panic he saw Aman sleeping beside him.

Arnav: Aman wake up Yaar, you slept beside me as my wife.

Aman: Finally you woke up!! I will bring something to eat. You fainted because your sugar level dropped.

Arnav: I'm fine now. I have to think something to bring Khushi back in my life.

Aman: that not easy Arnav, because relationship is bounded to each and everyone.

Arnav: that's also true, let's go I will eat in hall. By the way why you booked this suit??

Aman: what to do?? I don't have my Wife's home here to Stay.

Aman joked about this and Arnav said “Very Funny”. Both came out from their room and Arnav was shocked seeing Neerav Singh Raizada here. His blood is boiling to when he saw him.

Arnav: what this man is doing here?? He's the main reason. Aman tell him to go from here.

Neerav: try to understand Arnav, I'm not here to do anything. Just got to know that you all left home in hurry and tense. That's why I came here to see what happened here.

Aman: please Arnav calm down. You already don't have energy in you.

At the main Time hearing their noises Aaradhya came out from her room. Arnav was hell Angry seeing his mother for the first time.

Arnav: Lo Aa Gaya Tumhara Pati Dev. [See, here came your husband] Arnav pointed his hand towards Neerav and said Isse???..... . Isse Apne Pyaar Kiya Tha??..... Isse?? Ye Banda Uss Ghar Ka Naukar Banne Ka Bhi Layak Nahi Hai”. [You loved this man?? This Person is not even worthy to become a watchman to that mansion]. Aaradhya is crying hanging her head down. Aman trying to calm the situation but it's getting worse.