PART 6

Arnav: find her every information Aman, I need full history of her.

Aman: who's history??

Arnav: I am talking about rain girl. I need every details of her.

Aman: for her you're drenched in rain, but it's your fault Arnav, she not said you to come.

Arnav: I know that, I broken my own rules, reason is she, Her beauty and I
need that beauty on my bed.

Aman: when I said her your client you scolded me, now see you, yourself
asking about her.

Arnav: she's not my client Aman, she's something else.

Aman: something else?? I didn't get what you saying?

Arnav: don't scratch your brain that much, you will not understand that just, do as I say.

Aman nodded and came to his office, Arnav sat on his chair and thinking
about Rain Girl.

Arnav: I never saw a beautiful girl like you Rain Girl, but don't worry, you will be on my bed with your willingness. Because Arnav Singh Raizada don't force a girl for physical pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIFE CARE FOUNDATION:

Khushi reached Ashram and met Saanvi, who's busy in doing Pooja. Saanvi saw Khushi and smiled seeing her.

Saanvi: Di, you here that to Early morning?? What's special today??

Khushi: I need to talk with you, it's urgent. I know it's hurts you, but I want to know.

Saanvi: I told you everything Di, now what you want to know??

Khushi: I don't like to Bush around, so I am asking directly that “Who's that
person?”.

Saanvi was shocked, she don't wanted to tell that person name. Tears coming in Saanvi’s eyes.

Saanvi: Sorry Di, I don't think that person need me anymore, once I met him but he not accepted me.

Khushi: how can he do like this?? You just tell me his name, I will fix this.

Saanvi: No Di, that person is very dangerous, he don't think one second to kill you. He have that power in his hands.

Khushi: you're afraid of him Saanvi?

Saanvi: No Di, I am afraid of losing you, because, lot of people life depend on you. I don't want because of me all people become orphan again. For me you all are here, but for us you're the only one.

Khushi smiled hearing this, she touched Saanvi's cheek and smiled. They're talking when Fayaz Sheikh came to orphanage and greeted Khushi. Saanvi gave them their time and went inside.

Fayaz: So KD, designs are ready??

Khushi: yes Boss, here your designs.

Khushi handed design to Fayaz, he took and said “Really, I have to appreciate you KD, in this age you're handling orphanage with your work, really hats up to you. Your age girls roam around doing party and all, you find your happiness helping others.

Khushi: it's nothing like that, I also go to party Sir.

Fayaz: I know very well about you. Any how, I am getting late for office, I will take your leave now. Bye.

~~'~~'~~~~~~~~''~~'~~

AR COTTAGE:

Arnav is checking his mobile when Aman came to him with a file in his hand.

Arnav: any news Aman?

Aman: ya two news, one is I got information about your Rain Girl and second one is Sheikh industry launching their new fashion line as KD collection.

Arnav still looking his mobile said “ hmm, give me first one information”.

Aman handed the file, first he saw her photo and then details.

Name: Khushi D’Souza
Father Name: Ojas D'Souza
Mother Name: Kusum D’Souza [No more]
Qualification: Master in Fashion Designing.

Not done any job till now.

Aman: they have 4 orphanages, She is the main in charge of Delhi orphanage.

Arnav: what is the orphanage name??

Aman: Life Care Foundation. They have three branches in different state, one is in Mumbai, Lonavala and another one in Kolkata. To maintain all they appointed a Manager, Ojas D'Souza visit them in every 15 days after.

Arnav took her photo and said “Khushi D'Souza, your name is quite different”.

Aman: because her father is Christian and Mother is Hindu. Her mother died when Khushi's is 2 years old. Ojas D’Souza brought her up single handed. But strange thing is his father not doing any job nor this girl, but they're rich enough to take care of orphanages.

Arnav: I am also thinking same, maybe they've enough money from past, I mean Khushi’s grandparents property.

Aman: that we don't know.

Arnav seeing details said “Oh!! She stays around RM??? Her home address comes RM side, but little away I think”.

Aman: I don't know why you wasting your time behind her?? Your one signal and girls ready to do anything.
Arnav is seeing Khushi's photo and said “You will not understand this Aman, her eyes have some magic in her that anyone fall in them”.

Aman: you think she will come to you willingly?? That's not possible, because she may looks modern, but she's very traditional girl.

Arnav: I know she will not come to me willingly, but I will make her come
towards me.

Aman: how she will come, because she know you're playboy and your all affairs.

Arnav: one think I will promise you Aman, mark my words Until I make her to come on my bed, under me, I will not touch anybody. No one night stand nothing else.

Aman was shocked, he's seeing something else in Arnav's eyes, this Revenge Game of his don't know where it's end.

Aman: you can't Arnav, because you need physical pleasure thrice in a week. I know you, it's very hard.

Arnav: everything is possible for Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aman: but you again breaking your own rules Arnav. You need BDSM, what if she's not capable of doing that???

Arnav: I don't care, but, for one night with her, I am ready to break every
damn rules set by me.

Saying this Arnav went out to attend meetings, Aman saw him going and said “I don't know whether this Rain Girl come to you or not, for her you breaking your own rules, after this Revenge Game, I know you will not be same ASR anymore, I hope she don't break your heart again like her”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVENING:

Arnav is going back to his cottage when he saw Khushi going towards
outskirts of Delhi.

Arnav: evening people not go on that route much, why she's going that side?

Arnav took U turn and following Khushi, after reaching middle of outskirts Khushi stopped her Scooty and waiting for someone. Arnav stopped his car little far away from her and observing her from there. He was about go towards her he saw some old man maybe he's 40 to 45 year man.

Man: here is the information ma'am, but I am again saying you, it's very risky. If he get to know then, your life will be in danger.

Khushi: I know that, but you don't worry, I will handle this from here. Thanks for the information.

Man shook his hand with Khushi and bid bye to her. Khushi staring the parcel which that man gave her. She kept that parcel in her back and starting her Scotty, but it's not starting at all.

Khushi: idiot, you always cheat me at wrong time. This is not fair, I will throw you out of my life and bring new one if you show me your tantrum.

Arnav was amazed seeing her talking with Scooty, he came stopped his car In front of her, Khushi was stunned seeing him here.

Arnav: need help Blind Girl??

Khushi: in which angel I am looks like blind??

Arnav: I don't know your name, and that day you bumped with my car, so I called you as Blind Girl. By the way what are you doing here? This place is vacant.

Khushi: actually I came to temple, it's there near dead end of this outstreet,
but this Scotty ditched me.

Arnav very well know she's lying, he knows her every information but still not said her. Because he wanted to know what she's up to.

Khushi: hello ASR, where you lost??

Arnav: nothing, if you lie to someone [he pointed to her Scotty] then one day they ditch you same way. I think you ditched your Scotty and today she's taking revenge on you.

Khushi smiled hearing this, she didn't get what hidden meaning is there in
Arnav's talk. Khushi kicked her Scotty and sat in Arnav's car. This is the first time some girl is sitting in Arnav's car.

Arnav: you didn't said your name??

Khushi: my name is Khushi D'Souza.

Arnav nodded his head and thought “thank God She not told other name as hers”. Khushi saw magazine in Arnav's car and said “wow, you're king of fashion world??”.

Arnav: come on I think you know about that??

Khushi: ya I know very well about you, your business, chain of business in different categories and your most important one night stand also.

Arnav raised his eyebrows and asked her in flirting way “You Want to part of my one night stand??”.

Khushi: no way, I am not interested.

Arnav: then on which guarantee you sat in my car?? You know I can do
anything with you here.

Khushi: like I said before, I know you very well, you never force a girl for
physical pleasure. They come to you on their willingness.

Arnav was surprised knowing this, he's thinking about Khushi because, “if someone know you more than anything then there should be a motive or reason behind, she's not my fan, nor I am her crush to know about me this much. Something else is there, which I don't know still”.

Arnav dropped her near her home, she said bye to him and went inside the mansion. Arnav saw the name of house and murmured “HAPPY HOME”.