PART 8

AR OFFICE:

Arnav came office angrily and sat on his chair and thinking about what Khushi said him. Aman came to his cabin and saw him.

Aman: what happened?? Your mood is spoiled? Why? Is rain girl said anything to you.

Arnav stood up and staring outside his office view and said “She have some motive Aman, today I am sure about that”.

Aman: I don't think so, because she's not related to you anywhere. She's just common girl Arnav.

Arnav: I thought same Aman, but she herself said me that she have some motive. But question is what her motive is?

Aman: maybe she's pulling your leg, like people say na “if opposite person not understand your talk then confuse them” maybe she's confusing you to think about her.

Arnav: maybe, but why she do that? I know I am not either her crush nor she have feeling on me.

Aman: I think you're taking her seriously Arnav, leave that now you have meetings.

Arnav: some time you say she's your that someone and now you're saying I am taking her seriously? Now you confusing me Aman.

Aman: the girl who can make the great ASR confuse, then think about me? I am common man.

Arnav saw him and said smilingly “ Ya!! You're common man, she's common girl and I am alien came from different planet right??”.
Aman smiled and said ”you're not less than any alien. You're celebrity, people observe your every move”.

Arnav: you know, yours and Rain Girl's thinking ability is same. Maybe in future you and she become deadly combination.

Aman smiled and both went to attend meeting.

LIFE CARE FOUNDATION:

Sanvi: why you taking dig on my past life Didi, I am saying you don't do anything.

Khushi: why you think like I am doing something? Don't worry about that, I still not met that person.

Sanvi: making my life better, don't spoil your life Didi, please.

Khushi just nodded her head and sanvi went inside the Ashram. She opened the file and seeing the details of Sanvi’s culprit. Khushi took deep breath and started to walk around Ashram.

Khushi: I have to do something big this time, but how??? It's risky job. I can't do this alone, then who will help me?

LONAVLA:

Nandh Kishore!!! A man in his 26 year age took out his glasses and smiling to see the Recipient.

NK: hi, I am Nandh Kishore in short NK came from LONAVLA.

Receptionist: sir, you still in lonavala.
NK: ya I know, why this place don't have airport?? God how can I travel by train or bus??

Receptionist: don't worry sir, your chopper is coming to pick you.

NK: thank God, I don't know how my uncle handle his business here. But must say it's very beautiful City.

Receptionist: Lonavla is a popular town and a hill station in the Pune district of Maharashtra. Lonavla is famous for a popular candy known as 'chikki' and is also a major tourist stop-over between Mumbai and Pune. The lush blanket of green surrounding this hill-station springs to life during the Monsoon season. Many popular Bollywood films have used the picturesque backdrop of Lonavla which is blessed with waterfalls, lakes and greenery.

NK: I know that but, it's not suitable for single like me, any how nice stay here thanks.

NK came out of hotel and stretching his hands in air, taking deep breath and seeing up he said ‘Delhi I am coming”.