PART 45

AR OFFICE

Aman: Kya Yaar Tu…. Yesterday you just got married and today you came to office?? This is not fair Yaar.

Arnav: come on Aman, I Married long back. It just official announcement that yesterday we did.

Aman: ok… tell me where you want to go??

Arnav: where?? Who's going??

Aman: honeymoon destination Arnav. You and Khushi going.

Arnav: no Aman, first I want to finish him. Where is he??

Aman: Who??

Arnav: Agni who else. He made my life hell. I will not leave him this time Aman.

Aman: chill Buddy, we have to make perfect plan to trap him. He's too dangerous.

Arnav: This Agni is the one whom Tara loved and kissed on that rain. If I remember that incident know my blood will boil.

Aman: if they loved each other then that's ok. But why he have to dig in you?? The mistake of his we lost very important person in our life Arnav.

Arnav: it still haunts me Aman. Whenever I close my eyes his smiling face come in front of me.

Aman: we can't do anything now Arnav, we can't bring him back in our life.

Arnav: I lost him, but I don't want to lose you Aman. So please this time take BGs with you wherever you go. Please….

Aman: I will take….. Don't worry. We promised each other that we will not take his name ever. But it pains a lot Arnav.

Arnav: me too….. But we have to move on Aman. I will not leave that Agni alive this time. Before police came in between…. And he escaped from our clutches.

Aman wiped his tears and said “I think we should stop this discussion. We will lose ourselves if we continue talk about him”.

Arnav: Ya…. Like he said We end up in Pub or Bar to take out that sorrow of pain.

Aman: ok… you have meetings in few minutes…. Clients already waiting for you.

Arnav nodded his head and went inside washroom to freshen up. Aman closed his eyes and took deep breath and went out from his cabin.

LIFE CARE FOUNDATION

When Khushi is coming out from the LCF. She got call from unknown number. She received the call….

Person: Hello Madam; How are you??

Khushi: Who's this??

Person: Arre!! You forgot me?? Not good madam. Arre I'm Agni….. now remember??

Khushi: what you want now?? Why you called me after almost 6 to 7 years.

Agni: What to do Madam, your Husband sent me to a Jail. So how can I contact you. Just few days back I'm released from jail.

Khushi: So?? What can I do now?? The deal which I gave you is over. You received payment also then what now??

Agni: Nothing Madam, but I wanted to give you a information that I'm going to Kill your Husband and his Best Buddy.

Khushi: don't you dare. I will reach you before you reach them.

Agni: that's what the problem madam. But don't worry I will make sure that ASR throw you out of his life…. Then I will finish them.

Khushi: what?? Do as you want…. Because I did nothing wrong.

Agni: you don't know what harm you done to them. You gave them a painful scar on their life. Keep guessing madam…..