PART 20

Tara is waiting for Khushi in one of the garden, where she said her to come. Khushi came and Tara smiled seeing her.

Tara: thank God you came. NK said yours and ASR mobile exchanged.

Khushi: one thing I am not understanding, why ASR always scold you?? Hearing your name his anger come out as volcano.

Tara Don't know what to say, she thought something and said “because I denied him for One Night Stand. He tried a lot, but I am not like other girls”.

Khushi confusingly seeing Tara, because she know ASR don't go behind girls, especially in this
matter. Seeing Khushi lost Tara Said.

Tara: I know you not believing right? No one know him better than me.

Khushi: really?? Why so? You're so interested in him??

Tara: I am fan of his when he entered in fashion industry, so I collected every information.

Khushi: tell me whatever you know about him??

Tara started to tell her lies which is not at all true, Khushi know whatever Tara is saying is lies, but still she heard with patience.

Tara: that's why I am saying you stay away from him. He's womanizer.

Khushi nodded her head and both bid bye to each other. Khushi is thinking, why Tara is telling lie to her?? Tara came out from garden, when she came out she shocked seeing ASR!!!

Arnav is standing near his car with attitude and staring Tara. She gulped her saliva and ran inside the garden again. She's hiding behind tree when Khushi came out from garden. She saw Arnav.

Khushi: why you came here? Are you following me?

Arnav: you know I don't follow girls except you, I am waiting for someone, not came behind you.

Khushi: you came for Tara right?

Arnav: she's not that much important in my life for that I follow her. She's nothing to me.

Tara can see them talking but she can't hear what they talking with each other. Khushi nodded her head in unbelievable and went out on her Scotty. After 20 minutes ASR met someone and talked with him and before he go Tara came to him.

Tara: hi ASR, nice to see you, who's that person?? People wait for you! And here you waiting for him??

Arnav with attitude said “I am giving him Ransome to him to kill someone, she's very much interfering in my life”.

Tara: you changed a lot ASR, you're not the one whom I loved.

Arnav: You Loved me?! News of the day. By the way Mera waqt badla hai rutbha nahi, tumhari kismat badle hai auqat nahi. ​You're very cunning woman whom I met.. I know what
you trying, but I am hundred steps ahead of you.

Tara: forget about past ASR, I am really sorry for that.

Arnav: it's too late, I already gave him Ransome and I heard somewhere Forgive Your Enemies, but Never Forget Their Name​, but I don't forget both nor Enemy, nor Enemy name.

AR OFFICE

Aman: what you met her? And without doing anything you left her?

Arnav: what I have to do? I just threatened her that I gave Ransome to kill her. Now she will leave city or she will not come out from her home.

Aman: but why she's behind Rain Girl? I mean I know she's her friend, but why she's filling her ears against you??

Arnav: leave it Aman, I don't care what they both talked about me. I don't need to prove anyone. Leave that and tell me about KD.