PART 47

HAPPY HOME

Aman, Arnav and Aaradhya came to happy home. Because Khushi Called them here. She went to LCF to bring Sanvi. NK and Ojas still in Lonavala.

Aaradhya: she's just few minutes away from me and I didn't get to know about Khushi in past.

Aman: Everything is ok now. Don't think about past Aunty.

Aaradhya nodded her head. Khushi still not came so Arnav went towards her bedroom. He didn't saw bedroom still. He remembered once NK said him that Her bedroom is on first floor, right side, second room. He opened the door and entered inside the her bedroom. He's checking everything. In one cupboard her clothes that off course her collection. He saw board and pencils.

Arnav: so My lady secretly designed her sketches here.

He came to another cupboard and saw full of Files and documents. His eyes just roaming on the files when he saw his name on the file. He took out that file and opened. On the first page of the file wrote that “Handsome Hunk”. Arnav raised his eyebrows and started to see the file. She wrote every bit information about him. Whenever he see his photos in the file she wrote something for him. Arnav smiled seeing that. He heard Scotty sound so he kept that file on the same place and came down.

Aaradhya and Arnav are eager to meet this new girl. Because They're seeing her for the first time. First Khushi entered inside with a smile. After that a Girl in her 21 age came in. She's beautiful….. Simple and Silent. Arnav guessed seeing her these things.

Sanvi came and stood beside Khushi. She's not seeing them. She's afraid and nervous.

Aaradhya: no need to afraid of us Sanvi. We're your family now.

Before they say anything Sanvi said strightly that “You can call me Aman's GF, but please don't ever call me that I'm that person daughter. I hate it”. Arnav thought she's not less than Khushi.

Aman is all time smiling. Arnav pinched his arm and said “why you smiling like a idiot?? You're behaving like a teenager Aman”.

Aman: I'm so happy today. Tell me how's she??

Arnav: You're selection is not like mine. She's good.

Aman: that's true, you're lucky that Khushi is in your life. If she's not interfere in this matter then my Love story ka band baj jata.

Arnav: hmmm….. vaise she's looking beautiful. You selected her then she have something in her.

Khushi: what you both murmuring??

Arnav: that's between us. You no need to know about that.

Sanvi is scared hearing Arnav's voice. The atmosphere became awkward. Aman, Khushi and Aaradhya staring Arnav and Sanvi. Because they don't know how he will meet this girl. Khushi signaled him to talk to her.

Arnav: aa.. Sanvi…

Hearing her name Sanvi lifted her face and saw Arnav.

Arnav: don't be afraid of me. I'm not lion to eat you. Waiae your Khushi Didi eats me. You don't start to eat my friend. Bechara…. He's scared of lions.

Hearing this all started to laugh. Sanvi also started to smile and a blush is on her face. Khushi's glaring Arnav.

Khushi: don't worry if she don't know then I will teach her to how to eat these lions.

Aaradhya was happy seeing them. She don't need anything now. She came to Sanvi and kept her hand on Sanvi's head and blessed her.

Aaradhya: you're my Choti Bahu…. Stay Happy always.