PART 12

Arnav and Khushi standing in garden of LCF. Sanvi watching them from inside.

Sanvi: Is Didi know that he's Arnav Singh Raizada?? Maybe she know.

Arnav: any way I will take your leave. All the best for whatever you planned.

Khushi: come… take a look around, I know it's not your to do list, but who knows your heart would be change seeing atmosphere.

Arnav: not now some other time.

Khushi: why?? Are you scared? Who knows someone meet you here who you know.

Arnav halted hearing this and turned towards her and said “no chance, I never forced a women for my physical pleasure, they came to me by their own will”.

Khushi: then why you hesitating to come inside??

Arnav: I don't want… because of me your LCF name destroy, I know you worked for LCF day and night, from my side I don't want any complications. I came here only because what Neerav Singh Raizada said you, nothing else.

Khushi: wow!! I don't know you have kind heart in you.

Arnav: this is not Kindness Rain Girl, this is my one of the Rule, I will not Destroy anyone's dreams that to related to their work.

Saying this he wore his goggles and bid bye to Khushi. Sanvi saw him going out, she came out and saw Khushi is smiling to see Arnav going.

Sanvi: is they both are friends??

Khushi turned and saw Sanvi staring Arnav, Khushi smiled and came to Sanvi and said “hey Sanvi, what happened?? You know ASR?”.

Sanvi stunned hearing this and blabbering while talking “No.. I..J..U.st saw him for the first time”.

Khushi know everything but still she ignored Sanvi and went inside the LCF.

Sanvi: if he see me again here then he will recognize me!! What to do?? I am scared seeing him.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav angrily came inside AR, seeing his angry expression employee working silently without making any noise. Aman saw him and came to his cabin.

Aman: what happened Arnav?? Where you went Early morning without saying anything. You
know I tried to call you but you left your mobile on dressing table.

Arnav checked his trouser pocket, in hurry he left his mobile in home. Aman gave his mobile back to him.

Aman: can you tell me now?

Arnav: I get to know who plotted that plan in Hotel against me Aman, now I am not going to leave him.

Aman was happy hearing this and said “really?? Thank God, you know I am searching like mad for that person, by the way who's that idiot? Who have guts in him that he's taking Panga with you??”.

Arnav: he's Neerav Singh Raizada!

Aman was stunned hearing this, he some what guessed this, but he never thought he will do something like this.

Aman: I can't believe he's behind this planning? How can he do this??

Arnav: he can Aman, if you know what he said to Khushi then your mind will be blast.

Aman: where Rain Girl come in this matter?

Arnav explained whatever happened today morning, Aman was shocked.

Aman: Arnav, she will do something, I am 100% sure about this. Your Rain Girl is very dangerous.

Arnav: what do you mean by my Rain Girl? She's not my girlfriend Aman, keep this in your mind.

Aman: when I said she's your girlfriend?? I just casually said, who knows maybe she turned out your girlfriend.

Arnav: making girlfriend is different and spending one night stand is different Aman.

Aman: I will challenge you that she will not come under you without legal relationship, I said you before also and now also saying Same thing.

Arnav: shut up Aman, don't eat my mind.

Aman: I have strong feeling that she will become my Bhabhi in future..

Arnav: if you not get out then I will fire you for sure.

Aman: I just said my Bhabhi, maybe she will be my cousin brother wife!! Who knows? I will tell him that I found girl for him.

Saying this Aman took his mobile to call, Arnav is glaring him angrily and snatched his mobile. Aman is acting to see his expression.

Arnav: if you again said her as your Bhabhi then I will kill your that cousin brother of yours.

Aman: arre!! You became angry?? Don't take it personally Arnav, Because She's Not Your Personal Property.

SHUT UP!!!

Arnav banged his hand on table angrily and Aman stepped back seeing him like that. This is what Aman wanted to see.

Arnav: one word against her then I will forget that you're my best friend Aman.

Aman just smiled and took his mobile, while going out he turned and said “I get to know whatever I wanted to know”.

Aman smiled and went out from his cabin. Arnav seeing him confusingly.

Arnav: is he mad?? I yelled on him and he's smiling to see me?

Arnav is sitting on his chair and thinking about what Aman said him now, he's still thinking when
someone came inside his cabin without knocking. Arnav about to yell on the person but he became silent seeing Khushi standing in front of his cabin door and smiling. Arnav is
mesmerized seeing Khushi here that to she's smiling to see him. Her Black dress adding complexion to her white milky smooth skin.

Arnav: what a surprise!!! You here?

Khushi: you gifted me this dress, I didn't thanked you, so came here to thank you.

Arnav: I can't believe that you're here?

Khushi started to walk towards him romantically and Arnav shocked seeing Khushi like that. Khushi came to near him and bend towards him and seeing his eyes romantically. Arnav gulped his saliva seeing her this much near to him.

Khushi: you know your eyes are so intense, and this scar near your eyes makes your eyes even more intense.

Arnav: Khushi, are you OK? What are you doing??

Khushi: come on Arnav, you know what I am doing. You're expert in this matter then why you became tube light now.

Arnav raised his eyebrows hearing Arnav from her mouth. Khushi came very near and caressed her fingers on his face.

Arnav: I think you drunk Khushi, today you're acting weird.

Khushi became angry and slapped him on his face and Arnav heard “Idiot, you became drunk
and mad Arnav”. ​

Arnav heard male voice and saw towards who slapped him, seeing Aman Arnav shocked. Arnav is thinking “is I am dreaming about Khushi??”.

Aman: now you started to day Dream Arnav!! I can't believe this.

Arnav rubbed his eyes and seeing here and there. Aman glaring Arnav.

Arnav: I saw Khushi here Aman, she came to meet me.

Arnav is confused, he's not believing that he saw day Dream. Aman is laughing loudly holding his stomach seeing Arnav like that.

Arnav: Shut up!! Aman, here I am confused and you laughing on me??

Aman is controlling his laugh and said “you … know.. this is first time you're acting like this for a girl”.

Arnav holds his head and sat on the table and thinking about the dream.

Arnav: what's happening with me Aman? Why I am behaving like this??

Aman saw him and started to sing song slowly.

Ikraar Bhi Mushkil Hone Laga
Inkaar Bhi Mushkil Hone Laga
Ab Chain Bhi Tera Khone Laga
Yeh Sochke Dil Ghabraaye Mera, Ho
O Tune Kyoon Pyaar Kiya
Tera Dil Beqaraar Huva
O Tune Kyoon Pyaar Kiya
Tera Dil Beqaraar Huva

Arnav: shut up Aman, you changing the lyrics and singing on me?? How dare you.

Aman: don't go on changed lyrics buddy, just observe the meaning of song.

Arnav: she's breaking every Rules of my life Aman, I have to do something before it's too late.

Aman: She's not breaking your Rules, Your Heart is breaking your own Rules.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Neerav is thinking what Khushi said him, Aaradhya came with coffee and placed on table.

Neerav: how much guts she have to warn me??

Aaradhya slowly smiled and going from there when she heard Neerav saying “she will pay for this badly”.

Aaradhya remembered Khushi's words also. She also said same thing.

Neerav: what happened?? You're not saying anything today??

Aaradhya: when I know what going to happen then why should I say anything.

Neerav: so?? You admit that I can do anything. I will not leave her that easily.

In Your Dreams only.

Neerav and Aaradhya turned towards door and saw Arnav standing in front of door and seeing them.

Arnav: you can't even touch her single hair Mr. Neerav Singh Raizada.

Neerav: why?? You protect her??

Arnav smiled and said “No, she's fire Mr. Raizada, she don't need anyone's help”.

Neerav: oh come on, she's just a girl.

Arnav: she's not just a girl, you don't know her still, she's social worker, Managing director of Life Care Foundation Miss. Khushi D'Souza. She's behind you from many dsys, she have all information about you. Be careful, who knows tomorrow your matter comes in News Channels.

Arnav smirked and wore his goggles and went out from RM. Neerav is shocked hearing this, he gulped his saliva. Aaradhya smiled seeing her husband face.

Aaradhya is thinking “today two miracles happened in my home, one is for the first time my Chote talked about some girl and second for the first time Mr. Neerav Singh Raizada scarred of a girl, You're interesting Khushi, I have to meet you once”.