PART 32

Arnav was happy seeing Khushi in his office. He know she came here to thank him.

Arnav: what happened?? Someone is in AR?? Is Sun raised in West that you came to meet me?

Khushi ignored his talk royally and said “Your office have Beautiful interior”.

Arnav: Thank you.

Khushi: I heard that AR office not entertain unknown people here. That's why not came, before I
don't related to this office that's also one of the Reason.

Arnav: and now you have reasons??

Khushi: yes, because my husband work here.

Arnav: but receptionist said I am busy then why you not used that you're my wife.

Khushi: because we not announced our marriage publicly.

Arnav: you want to announce our marriage publicly???

Khushi: No way, I hate publicity and celebrity.

Arnav: Why???

Khushi: because media people always behind them. Celebrity not get their personal space because of that. Every small matters leaks to outer world.

Arnav: but you Married One of the top Celebrity Khushi.

Khushi: So what?? I remain mystery woman for outside world. Leave that, I Came here to Thank you. Wow every words you spoke Na even professional motivational speaker not speak. Thank you so much for this help.

Arnav: I just spoke what's the reality is. Leave this tell me what you want to have?? Juice or Coffee??

Khushi: no thanks, I'm going to Happy Home now, I will get late to reach RM.

Arnav: what's the big deal, RM is near to your Happy Home. By the way is NK came back from Lonavala??

Khushi: No, he have some work in Lonavala, so maybe he still stay there for one month.

They're talking when Aman entered without knocking. Off course he have that right. Aman didn't saw Khushi.

Aman: what happened Arnav?? You cancelled the meeting?? Why??

Arnav signaled Aman to see towards Khushi. Aman turned and saw her. He's surprised seeing her here.

Aman: what a surprise!!! Rain Girl is in AR!!. That's why he cancelled the meeting. I think definitely rain will come today. That's why I am thinking that why Atmosphere is cold outside.

Khushi: Don't praise me that much ok. This is summer and rain not going to come.

Aman: I am surprised, Arnav always say Business and business and today he cancelled the meeting. I thought something happened to him. But here scenario is different.

Khushi bid bye to them. Aman is observing little changes on Arnav's face.

Aman: what happened?? You smiling without a reason?? I know your wife came to your office for the first time, but that not be a reason I think.

Arnav: I left smoking Aman.

Aman was stunned hearing this. He can't believe that he's hearing this.

Aman: someone pinch me. Is I'm dreaming or what?? You?? Left smoking?? I can't believe this.

Arnav: really I left smoking Yaar. Khushi have allergic of cigarettes that's why I left.

Aman: hmm….. I told you hundred times to leave, but you not agreed. Now i get to know real reason. If you smoke then Rain Girl not give permission to kiss her. That's why you left smoking right??

Arnav: Shut up…. Aman. Go and arrange my next meeting.

Aman is going out of his cabin, before Aman go out he started to sing a song.

Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko Toh Pyar Sajna
Lakh Karle Tu Inkaar Sajana….
Ye hai Pyar Sajana…...

Arnav smiled hearing the song. He's thinking about the song lyrics.

Arnav: [self-talk] is I'm really in Love?? But I heard Love happens only once in life. This is so confusing Yaar. I myself don't know that, these feelings between me and Khushi is Love or just attraction.

He's still thinking when he got call from detective.

Arnav: you found Tara?? Where is she??

Detective: No Sir, I think someone is protecting her. Because we searched full city, but no trace of her.

Arnav: she don't have anyone in this city then how's this possible?? I don't know what you will do, but I want Tara at any cost. Get that??

Detective said Yes and Arnav hang up the call Angrily. The name Tara he hate the most.

OTHER SIDE

Person: what you saying?? ASR is injured?? When?? How??

Person 2: yes boss, ASR went with his family to temple, there someone tried to stab him.

Person: then ASR have another one rival in the list. We have to find out who's that person. Then our work also get easy.

Person 2: ok sir I will inform you soon.

Person: at least that person is tried to stab you. Before you reach that person I will reach him. Your destruction is my life's goal now ASR.

RAIZADA MANSION

Neerav came to RM and saw Khushi and Aaradhya sitting in hall and talking with each other.

Khushi: I don't believe this Aunty. ASR is Changed!!

Aaradhya: you maybe not observed him clearly but I know somewhat he's changing and I know who's the reason for that changes.

Neerav: off course your lovely daughter in-law right Aaradhya??

Neerav said it mocking Khushi. But she ignored him like he doesn't exist for her. His blood is boiling seeing Khushi but he can't say anything to her because she's Arnav Singh Raizada's wife.

Aaradhya: yes, you're right. My son is changing for good and that credit goes to my Daughter in-law. Why?? You have any problems??

Neerav glared both and went up to his room. He came to take some files. Before ASR come to home he have to go out, otherwise he will start to investigate about his illegal daughter.

Evening Arnav came back to home and saw Khushi is cooking something in kitchen.

Arnav: HP send my coffee to my room.

Saying this he went up to his room. Khushi makes coffee for Arnav and she herself came to their room to give him his coffee. She saw he's in washroom for freshen up.

Khushi: Arnav, your coffee I kept on the side table have it.

Arnav was surprised hearing this, he came out and saw Khushi watching cigarette pack which he kept in drawer. She turned towards him and said…

Khushi: you know? You're a Educated Fool.

Arnav: What the!!! I'm Fool??

Khushi: Yes, on this pack they clearly wrote that Smoking is injurious to health and its causes cancer. But still you smoke this… so you will became educated fool right??

Arnav: you know more about cigarettes and smoking. Good.

Khushi: You know A Single Cigarette Contains Over 4,800 Chemicals, 69 of Which are Known to Cause Cancer.

Arnav: handling business is far better than listening your blabbering.

He took his coffee and started to drink. Khushi's seeing him all lovingly. He know that she's
staring him. He's thinking that “don't know what happened to this Rain Girl nowadays… the girl is not ready to accept me as her husband in beginning now she's all set to make him lose”.

Khushi: you always say business, business right? Then I will ask you one question listen carefully.

Arnav nodded his head, Khushi Sits on chair and asked “think your company is a startup company, you want to hire employees, so, you hire Fresher or experience?

Arnav: off course I will hire experience employee.

Khushi: may I know why?

Arnav: because its start up company, I don't want to waste my time in training fresher employees.

Khushi: absolutely right!! I am also like a startup company, I also need experienced person and it's you.

Khushi said in double meaning that Arnav easily guessed. Arnav is thinking “she's decided that
she will be my wife in every form”.

Khushi: so…. When should I join your company??

The way khushi asked in double meaning Arnav gulped his saliva. He's ready to give everything, but he need assurance.

Arnav kept his coffee mug on table and started to go towards her. Khushi is not stepping back here. Arnav seeing her eyes. He held her shoulder and slowly pinned her to near wall.

Arnav: I am ready for whatever you want from me…. But I have some conditions.

Khushi: what?? Conditions?? To love your wife you applying conditions?? God!! Why you sent this empty brain man in my life??

Khushi said dramatically and Arnav smirked seeing her.

Arnav: Stop this drama…. If you want something from me then you have to obey my conditions.

Khushi: you're saving like only I want you… and you don't want me.

Arnav: see Khushi, I seriously don't know what's there between us. I'm not able to give a proper name to our relationship. Upon all…. these cravings to have you increasing day by day in me.

Khushi: then why you stopping your cravings?? Tell me one thing….. in future you want to leave me??

Arnav: in your dreams only. You always be stay in front of my eyes no matter what.

Khushi: See…. When we know that we've to live our life together then we should think of our future right?? Aaj Nahi To Kal Yeh Sab Hoga….. Toh Aaj Kyun Nahi?? ​[Today or tomorrow we've have to move next level….. then why not today??]

Arnav raised his eyebrows hearing this. She already made up her.mind and heart Ready for everything. Arnav dangerously came to near Khushi and said….

Arnav:

Condition 1. You have to stay with me throughout my life. No matter what.

Khushi nodded……

Condition 2. You will be Always MINE!! ONLY MINE.

Khushi again nodded……

Arnav: I just want to forget my past and want to start a new life with you Khushi. I'm giving you my Honesty and Loyalty to you.

Khushi: now you're second hand lover. But I know that you will be First in husband role.

Arnav smiled and said “now I know the meaning of what Aman said to me. He said Rejection is an Opportunity for your Selection. ​I think Tara’s rejection gave me an opportunity of Selection in your life.

Khushi smiled hearing this. Arnav seeing her lips to kiss. Before he kiss her Khushi placed her palm between them.

Arnav: don't worry, I left smoking. Only….. For You.

Arnav said huskily and Khushi was surprised hearing this. She's seeing him in unbelievable expression when Arnav nodded his head as this is true. Khushi removed her palm. Within a
second his lips met with Khushi and started to kiss her senselessly. They have problem for lack of air. After five minutes he broke the kiss.