PART 14

NK wore lose trouser, full sleeve shirt, old model specs and his hairs are fully black from color.

NK: oh god, how irritating this shirt is, Khush said not to fold sleeves
otherwise my tattoos will be see by others. Don't know how people wear this things and this spec is some what good.

NK is sitting in the media people wearing fake ID as media person. Still Neerav not came to conference.

HAPPY HOME:

Khushi is sitting in front TV to see live telecast of conference.

Khushi: you doing this conference to impress people because elections are coming near. But after this conference your party will not give you Ticket.

Ojas: what's going on?? Today sun raised in West or what? The Great KD is watching TV!!!

Khushi: Dad, today one of my assignment will complete, that's why I am seeing TV.

Ojas: so, today someone going to regret taking Panga with KD? Hmm OK, you see I am going to LCF.

Khushi nodded and Ojas came out from Happy Home.

AR COTTAGE:

Aman: today Neerav Singh Raizada called for conference, don't you watch?

Arnav: leave it Aman, I am not interested in his any work. If he take my name then I myself destroy his career in politics.

Aman: I know you hate him most, Because he cheated on Aunty. But Arnav you also walking on his path.

Arnav: there is different things Aman, you also know that.

Aman: what's different?? Can you explain?

Arnav: leave it Aman, I am too insane to explain and you're too normal to
understand.

Aman: you and your dialogue, some time I doubt on myself that is I know
you. Anyway I am going to watch today's conference.

Saying this Aman switched on the TV, Arnav also sitting beside Aman and
smoking. Only in office Arnav will not smoke.

CONFERENCE:

Neerav Singh Raizada entered inside the conference hall with his party
people. They came and sat on the chair and ready to address people about upcoming elections. NK sitting confidently, Because this is related to LCF also.

Some other party people talked about giving ticket to Neerav Singh Raizada. Police also giving security to the party people. Azaan [Ek Adhuri Khwaish
Azaan is here to do his duty] is the main officer here.

Neerav Singh Raizada started to talk and saying that if he win this election then he will do this and that.

Neerav: I promise that I will fulfill everyone's need.

When he said this NK stood up and said confidently “first you correct your mistakes from your life then give these promises to people”. All are shocked hearing this. Neerav is angry but he controlled, because he's media person.

NK: the person who sleep around with women forcefully not eligible to denote our city nor our country.

Neerav: this is all fake, this is plotted by opposition.

NK: I have every proof with me, the person who not ready to give his
daughter to his name what he will give to our nation???

Hearing this Arnav was shocked and stunned. His blood is boiling.

Neerav: Inspector, what are you waiting for? Arrest him.

Azaan: Sorry Sir, he's media person, we can't arrest him.